Omega Letter Statement of Faith:
1. We believe in all the basic doctrines of historic Christianity.
2. We believe in the inerrancy of Scripture, that the Bible, Old and New Testaments are the inspired, infallible Word of God.
3. We believe that God is eternally existent in three distinct persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
4. We believe that God is the personal, transcendent, and sovereign Creator of all things.
5. We believe that Jesus Christ is fully God and fully human, that He was born of a virgin, lived a sinless life, provided for the atonement of our sins by His substitutionary death on the cross, was bodily raised from the dead, ascended back to the right hand of the Father, and ever lives to make intercession for us.
6. We believe in a literal heaven and a literal, eternal hell.
7. We believe in the personal, visible, and pre-millennial second coming of Jesus Christ to the earth. He will return with His saints and set up a kingdom of which there will be no end.
8. We believe in Systematic Theology; that the Bible teaches progressive revelation by Dispensation and we are approaching the conclusion of the current Church Age.
9. We believe that all people are, by nature, separated from God and responsible for their own sin, but that salvation, redemption, and forgiveness are freely offered to all by the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ.
10. We believe that the Bible teaches salvation by grace through faith, reject legalism, believing that the Church is under grace, and not under the Law.
11. We believe that the Great Commission obligates believers to share the Gospel with any and all who are willing to receive it.
Mission Statement -
Statment of Faith -
Back to the Future