Home | Forums | Bible | +Width | Subscribe | Member Login

Tuesday, September 25, 2018   5:35:52 AM  

Welcome to The Omega Letter   Daily Briefings Commentary News Room   Contact OL Site Map How Do I?
Testimonials Prophecy Israel Globalism Terror In Defense Around the World War News Witnessing Perspective Commentary

Omega Letter Member Log In

Revelation  17 : 9
And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth.
Read Today's Proverb - Chapter 25

Forum

Zeteo 3:16 with Alf and Alesia Cengia

THE END THE BOOK THE SERIES: J.L. Robb

The End The Book Part 6

Bible Prophecy News Christian Current Events

Daily Brief Commentary Contributed Help Forums

Omega Letter - Commentary Discussion

Who are the “Sons of God” in Genesis Chapter 6?
Posted By: Gracemer
7/10/2018 9:59:32 AM

Reverse

Original Commentary Link
4 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Member Comments:
This is so interesting. Can't wait for the next installment!
Reply # 1 - ReplyTo ID: 15251

Posted By: JohnBurner -
Date: 7/11/2018 7:44:44 AM
3 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 1 PrayingPraying

Comments: Excellent article, Steve. Very interesting, especially the explanation for how nephilim were on earth after the flood. I look forward for the next article. God bless, John
Reply # 2 - ReplyTo ID: 15252

Posted By: Randy -
Date: 7/11/2018 5:47:32 PM
4 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments: Steve, I can't tell you how much I've been enjoying reading this series. I appreciate the insight! I've always had trouble explaining (and understanding myself) why God seemed so willing to wipe out entire populations as much as He did, and try to convince others that He is a loving God. This article has made so many things clear to me about the reasoning behind the actions, and comes on the heels of my own musings on the nature of the nephilim, so is quite timely indeed.

Thank you brother, keep up the excellent work! Maranatha!
Reply # 3 - ReplyTo ID: 15253

Posted By: MichaelMerola -
Date: 7/11/2018 10:34:17 PM
1 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 1 PrayingPraying

Comments: I hope I'm on point here. I get the impression that, deep down, Satan and his crew know heir fate. However, I also get the impression that Satan has concocted a scenario that he sold to his underlings that IF they do this and such, that they actually have a chance to USURUP The Fathers plan? I don't for a second believe that the side of evil can see everything in the future, but given the supposition that they and some humans have, to some degree, the ability to "see" the future, could that be a false hope for them? I do believe that there are some people who evidently can see some things in the future; but those future visions or desires are only a sort of mirage or false message. Just a thought.