Home | Forums | Bible | +Width | Subscribe | Member Login

Saturday, July 21, 2018   11:29:18 AM  

Welcome to The Omega Letter   Daily Briefings Commentary News Room   Contact OL Site Map How Do I?
Testimonials Prophecy Israel Globalism Terror In Defense Around the World War News Witnessing Perspective Commentary

Omega Letter Member Log In

John  10 : 29
My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand.
Read Today's Proverb - Chapter 21

Why Subscribe?
Subscribe Online   Online
Subscribe By Mail   By mail
Contribute
Public Registration

Forum

Zeteo 3:16 with Alf and Alesia Cengia

THE END THE BOOK THE SERIES: J.L. Robb

The End The Book Part 6

Bible Prophecy News Christian Current Events

Daily Brief Commentary Contributed Help Forums

Omega Letter - Commentary Discussion

Who are the “Sons of God” in Genesis Chapter 6?
Posted By: Gracemer
7/3/2018 12:00:53 PM

Reverse

Original Commentary Link
5 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Member Comments:
a PA role for the leader of the opposition in my local council. a PA role for the leader of the opposition in my local council.
Reply # 1 - ReplyTo ID: 15233

Posted By: Gracemer -
Date: 7/3/2018 12:01:52 PM
Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 1 PrayingPraying

Comments: I don't know where that came from. Sorry.
Reply # 2 - ReplyTo ID: 15234

Posted By: Gracemer -
Date: 7/4/2018 2:30:16 AM
3 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments: I never realized just how blasphemous the fallen angels' actions were until you explained zera. Were they aping the Holy Spirit to get a god-man in their image? Really nasty. That would make the nephilim little fake Christs with devils as their daddies. So why would Noah bother preaching righteousness if everyone was nephilim except for his bloodline? Guessing where you're going with this, I have the creeps. So far, everything checks out against Scripture. What an eye for detail you have! Can't wait to read the link.
Reply # 3 - ReplyTo ID: 15235

Posted By: ShelleyMessenger -
Date: 7/4/2018 8:27:41 AM
5 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments:

Excellent Steve!  You put  a lot of work into this.

Thanks!

Reply # 4 - ReplyTo ID: 15236

Posted By: TrudyBooker -
Date: 7/4/2018 9:31:29 AM
4 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments:

WOW! I am so excited to have this explained. Thank you so much! Keep up the good work, I am looking forward to your future writings!!!

Reply # 5 - ReplyTo ID: 15238

Posted By: Michael -
Date: 7/6/2018 1:11:42 AM
3 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments: "That narrows things down to one of the sons’ wives. I conclude one of these gals was a “carrier.” One of them had the fallen angel “zera” hidden in her,"

Wow! Just WOW! How the Nephilim 'made the jump' after The Great Flood has long been an unanswered question of mine. Your explanation is the first one I've ever seen that makes sense. Thank you for that.
Reply # 6 - ReplyTo ID: 15241

Posted By: DaleWarford -
Date: 7/6/2018 11:55:55 AM
1 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments: Right on Again Steve! I believe that we are heading where the Bible naturally takes us and that would be the genetics of Nimrod bar Cush! AND, perhaps the original settlers of the southern Levant and north eastern Africa (e.g., Egypt). Where did the genetics spread from those locations?

Excellent Steve! Very systematic!

Hellelujah!
Dale