Home | Forums | Bible | +Width | Subscribe | Member Login

Thursday, June 21, 2018   1:43:45 PM  

Welcome to The Omega Letter   Daily Briefings Commentary News Room   Contact OL Site Map How Do I?
Testimonials Prophecy Israel Globalism Terror In Defense Around the World War News Witnessing Perspective Commentary

Omega Letter Member Log In

Zechariah  14 : 12
And this shall be the plague wherewith the LORD will smite all the people that have fought against Jerusalem; Their flesh shall consume away while they stand upon their feet, and their eyes shall consume away in their holes, and their tongue shall consume away in their mouth.
Read Today's Proverb - Chapter 21

Why Subscribe?
Subscribe Online   Online
Subscribe By Mail   By mail
Contribute
Public Registration

Forum

Zeteo 3:16 with Alf and Alesia Cengia

THE END THE BOOK THE SERIES: J.L. Robb

The End The Book Part 6

Bible Prophecy News Christian Current Events

Daily Brief Commentary Contributed Help Forums

Omega Letter - Commentary Discussion

On Jesus Christ and Romney's Complaint
Posted By: Anton
5/25/2018 8:50:53 AM

Reverse

Original Commentary Link
7 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Member Comments:
Amen Alf!
God Bless.
Anton.
Reply # 1 - ReplyTo ID: 15118

Posted By: Greg S/CG -
Date: 5/25/2018 2:20:28 PM
5 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments:

If Romney doesnt change his ways he will miss the Trump when it sounds.  These days we dont know when that will be. But sooner rather then later is my opinion.

Greg

Reply # 2 - ReplyTo ID: 15120

Posted By: Gracemer -
Date: 5/26/2018 1:42:27 AM
1 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments: I haven't yet had a chance to read the links you posted, but I'm definitely going to.

Of course we should be as polite and courteous as possible when witnessing, but let me tell you some of these Mormons are great debaters--not little lambs to be coddled. Funny how cults and false religions have sick sex teachings. Islam and Mormonism have that in common.

Reply # 3 - ReplyTo ID: 15121

Posted By: Gracemer -
Date: 5/26/2018 1:49:13 AM
3 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments: Nuts, my fingers fumbled and I posted without finishing my thoughts. Jesus didn't beg or plead with anyone to follow Him. We don't choose salvation, it is conferred upon us when we hear the gospel. Mormons have heard the gospel. We know this because they spend a lot of energy trying to refute it. I'll discuss religion with anyone provided they want to know what the bible teaches, but I won't give them a platform to preach their false beliefs to me.

Mark 6:11 "And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear you, when ye depart thence, shake off the dust under your feet for a testimony against them...."

Our gospel is a declaration of truth, not a plea to be believed.

Loved your article even without reading the links yet.