Home | Forums | Bible | +Width | Subscribe | Member Login

Tuesday, September 25, 2018   5:03:25 AM  

Welcome to The Omega Letter   Daily Briefings Commentary News Room   Contact OL Site Map How Do I?
Testimonials Prophecy Israel Globalism Terror In Defense Around the World War News Witnessing Perspective Commentary

Omega Letter Member Log In

2 Timothy  3 : 5
Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.
Read Today's Proverb - Chapter 25

Forum

Zeteo 3:16 with Alf and Alesia Cengia

THE END THE BOOK THE SERIES: J.L. Robb

The End The Book Part 6

Bible Prophecy News Christian Current Events

Daily Brief Commentary Contributed Help Forums

Omega Letter - Commentary Discussion

The Benefit of Studying Biblical Prophecy
Posted By: BobT
5/15/2018 8:50:32 AM

Reverse

Original Commentary Link
10 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Member Comments:
Great article Steve! I've been accused of the same but, what most critics seem to lack is the understanding that so many people are wondering what the world is coming to. How much more of an open door can you have than that to share what the Bible says prophetically, then have the opportunity to share Christ?

If we leave prophecy out of the equation, we negate to properly study the Word and show ourselves approved, and more importantly, we leave one huge tool out of the toolbox that can be used to open that door to sharing Christ.

Time is short and we need to make the most of it. Burying one's head in the sand relative to current events doesn't make them go away, it simply leaves one with eyes and ears too clogged to comprehend the times!
Reply # 1 - ReplyTo ID: 15092

Posted By: Gracemer -
Date: 5/15/2018 12:26:31 PM
4 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 1 PrayingPraying

Comments: I like your droll wit. Here goes. My guess is that your correspondent is either intimidated by the amount of work that goes into the study of prophecy and fears looking like a fool if he makes a mistake, or that he loves this world a little too much.
Reply # 2 - ReplyTo ID: 15094

Posted By: DorothyAddington -
Date: 5/15/2018 1:48:17 PM

Comments: Thank you, Mr. Schmutzer, for writing this. If the Lord of the Universe is about to visibly return to the world He created, should we NOT be studying and preparing with what He has provided to prepare us for it?!! Prophecy and evangelism go hand in hand!
Reply # 3 - ReplyTo ID: 15095

Posted By: Anton -
Date: 5/15/2018 6:35:40 PM

Comments:

The testimony of Jesus Christ is the Spirit of  prophecy.Amen.

Anton.

Reply # 4 - ReplyTo ID: 15102

Posted By: BobbyeKay -
Date: 5/16/2018 11:24:33 PM
2 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments: God gives us our Faith to trust Him. Besides having been provided the Gift of salvation through Lord Jesus, I love the strength that having Faith in Him provides me; a peacefulness that surely confounds satan. Being able to turn my back to the devil and his wannabe rulership is empowering. In Christ I am able to breathe in the beauty that is still available when evil calls out for attention. Listening daily for "The Shout"! Living as if it will happen in the next moment!
Looking forward to your next article in the meantime BKay