Home | Forums | Bible | +Width | Subscribe | Member Login

Tuesday, September 25, 2018   5:01:03 AM  

Welcome to The Omega Letter   Daily Briefings Commentary News Room   Contact OL Site Map How Do I?
Testimonials Prophecy Israel Globalism Terror In Defense Around the World War News Witnessing Perspective Commentary

Omega Letter Member Log In

Luke  21 : 17
And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake.
Read Today's Proverb - Chapter 25

Forum

Zeteo 3:16 with Alf and Alesia Cengia

THE END THE BOOK THE SERIES: J.L. Robb

The End The Book Part 6

Bible Prophecy News Christian Current Events

Daily Brief Commentary Contributed Help Forums

Omega Letter - Commentary Discussion

The Great Man Theory
Posted By: Anton
5/14/2018 9:19:28 AM

Reverse

Original Commentary Link
5 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 2 PrayingPraying

Member Comments:

Excellent and Amen,Pete!Happy 70th birthday Israel!The church started on Pentecost and can end then .Rev 3:11 Behold I come quickly!

Rapture imminent!
God Bless,
Anton.

Reply # 1 - ReplyTo ID: 15089

Posted By: KimberlyLaten -
Date: 5/14/2018 12:22:50 PM
1 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments: Pete, I appreciate your essays so much, Thank you! I am curious why we consider the rider on the white horse a person yet the other riders (black horse, red horse, pale horse) are conditions: famine, death, war, etc. Got an opinion?
Reply # 2 - ReplyTo ID: 15090

Posted By: pete -
Date: 5/14/2018 6:45:55 PM
1 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments:

Kimberly,

That is a good question, one I've asked in the past myself. My understanding (opinion) is that the rider on the white horse is the spirit of Antichrist...who gets personified in a flesh and blood individual (as yet unnamed) here on earth. 

The subsequent horses and riders likewise are personifications of those things their color represents....red-war and violence, black-economic deprivation, pale-death, disease, and hell, etc. 

As to whether or not they actually manifest into an individual, or is the transition of the original rider (changing from color to color to color) etc., remains to be seen. 

Reply # 3 - ReplyTo ID: 15091

Posted By: Michael -
Date: 5/14/2018 7:53:34 PM
2 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 1 PrayingPraying

Comments: When I wake up every morning, one of the first things I do is check some news feeds. The second thing is I get yelled at by my wife for checking news feeds. Every morning I ask myself how much worse things need to get before God squeezes the trigger on this whole mess. Iím ready to leave before breakfast.
Reply # 4 - ReplyTo ID: 15093

Posted By: Greg S/CG -
Date: 5/15/2018 1:44:43 PM
2 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 2 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Thats the question isnt it, How bad is bad. Well its worse today then it was 10 years ago and I considered that pretty bad. So how bad it is just isnt going to be a good rule to measure the time of the rapture because it can always get worse. To me The Rapture will just be. God pulls the trigger and it will be with perfect timing when he does it.  For me Im wondering whats next. Jersulem is the capitol of Israel now. Its done.  

Great Post Pete. Very good and on time, Because, now is the time for such posts. We need to look in that direction because as far as prophecy goes all that's left is the big stuff. The subtle slow moving things of prophecy are all almost concluded. next will come things that alter the world and how folks look at the world. Even atheists will doubt there non-belief before long. 

I think we turned a corner and somewhere just out there is the Rapture. (Happy Dance) 

Greg