Home | Forums | Bible | +Width | Subscribe | Member Login

Wednesday, September 26, 2018   4:25:21 AM  

Welcome to The Omega Letter   Daily Briefings Commentary News Room   Contact OL Site Map How Do I?
Testimonials Prophecy Israel Globalism Terror In Defense Around the World War News Witnessing Perspective Commentary

Omega Letter Member Log In

Zephaniah  3 : 9
For then will I turn to the people a pure language, that they may all call upon the name of the LORD, to serve him with one consent.
Read Today's Proverb - Chapter 26

Forum

Zeteo 3:16 with Alf and Alesia Cengia

THE END THE BOOK THE SERIES: J.L. Robb

The End The Book Part 6

Bible Prophecy News Christian Current Events

Daily Brief Commentary Contributed Help Forums

Omega Letter - Commentary Discussion

PROPHETIC MALNUTRITION
Posted By: Anton
4/10/2018 8:40:41 AM

Reverse

Original Commentary Link
5 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 3 PrayingPraying

Member Comments:

Amen Steve.Most churches in South Africa don't believe in the Rapture AT ALL. Even so,Come,Lord Jesus.
Anton.

Reply # 1 - ReplyTo ID: 15010

Posted By: KathyPrice -
Date: 4/10/2018 7:19:30 PM
11 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments: Excellent article! Thank you!
Reply # 2 - ReplyTo ID: 15011

Posted By: Gracemer -
Date: 4/11/2018 10:44:15 AM
4 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments: When I was saved, my first year was spent reading the Bible with "only" the Holy Spirit to guide me. No church to filter anything. The prophetic verses really fired me up (and still do). It's saddening to think of Christians being shielded from so much hope and joy.
Reply # 3 - ReplyTo ID: 15017

Posted By: Martha E -
Date: 4/13/2018 8:53:33 AM
3 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments: you are right - so many churches have malnutrition and don't even touch on end times prophecy. that's why i belong to omega letter - there are so many good writers and jack fed us well here. thank you for your articles - they are great.
Reply # 4 - ReplyTo ID: 15018

Posted By: BobbyeKay -
Date: 4/13/2018 9:27:16 AM
1 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments: The TRUTH you speak is primarily hidden by satans ability to enter a very worldly "church". I always hesitate to call these organizations 'The Church'. Much good work comes into communities through their civic involvement, for sure. But rarely is The Hope and Love of Jesus expressed in the 'doing'.
(I could use some prayer for my cynicism!)
To God be The Glory ... Not, to the Church be the glory.
I appreciate your writings, Steve. Thanking God for you, and our Omega Letter spiritual kinship In Jesus.