Home | Forums | Bible | +Width | Subscribe | Member Login

Thursday, July 19, 2018   11:14:47 AM  

Welcome to The Omega Letter   Daily Briefings Commentary News Room   Contact OL Site Map How Do I?
Testimonials Prophecy Israel Globalism Terror In Defense Around the World War News Witnessing Perspective Commentary

Omega Letter Member Log In

Zechariah  14 : 12
And this shall be the plague wherewith the LORD will smite all the people that have fought against Jerusalem; Their flesh shall consume away while they stand upon their feet, and their eyes shall consume away in their holes, and their tongue shall consume away in their mouth.
Read Today's Proverb - Chapter 19

Why Subscribe?
Subscribe Online   Online
Subscribe By Mail   By mail
Contribute
Public Registration

Forum

Zeteo 3:16 with Alf and Alesia Cengia

THE END THE BOOK THE SERIES: J.L. Robb

The End The Book Part 6

Bible Prophecy News Christian Current Events

Daily Brief Commentary Contributed Help Forums

Omega Letter - Commentary Discussion

What’s Your Brand?
Posted By: JohnBurner
4/3/2018 11:10:44 AM

Reverse

Original Commentary Link
3 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Member Comments:
Excellent, Steve. A powerful article with a powerful message, and absolutely true. God Bless and thank you for your articles, John
Reply # 1 - ReplyTo ID: 15001

Posted By: Gracemer -
Date: 4/3/2018 11:27:13 AM
1 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments: So true... I hate that so many churches advertise for congregants via worldly means. There's more of them than there are of us and when we bring the unsaved into our congregations it isn't long before they demand a soft message, a different message, and other things...
Reply # 2 - ReplyTo ID: 15002

Posted By: TerryReed -
Date: 4/3/2018 11:45:04 AM
2 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments: An excellent and timely article, Steve! As a church leader/teacher, I too am very concerned about the present direction of the church in the world. If we submit to God's design, and seek to please Him rather than the congregation, the fruit will come. The problem is that we think full pews and full coffers are God's idea of fruit. I believe God would rather see changed lives, and people who are being transformed by the renewing of their minds as they are taught from His Word, and as they spend time with Him day-by-day. Blessings
Reply # 3 - ReplyTo ID: 15003

Posted By: Carolee -
Date: 4/3/2018 2:36:15 PM
5 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 1 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Tragically . . . the vast majority of so called churches today are Luke 14:34 "Salt is good: but if the salt have lost his savour, wherewith shall it be seasoned?"

Reply # 4 - ReplyTo ID: 15004

Posted By: DonaldPalmer -
Date: 4/3/2018 9:31:45 PM
Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments: Amen and Amen Steve
Don
Reply # 5 - ReplyTo ID: 15005

Posted By: Anton -
Date: 4/3/2018 11:30:33 PM
Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments:

Excellent and Amen,Steve!