Home | Forums | Bible | +Width | Subscribe | Member Login

Sunday, September 23, 2018   1:34:29 PM  

Welcome to The Omega Letter   Daily Briefings Commentary News Room   Contact OL Site Map How Do I?
Testimonials Prophecy Israel Globalism Terror In Defense Around the World War News Witnessing Perspective Commentary

Omega Letter Member Log In

John  10 : 29
My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand.
Read Today's Proverb - Chapter 23

Forum

Zeteo 3:16 with Alf and Alesia Cengia

THE END THE BOOK THE SERIES: J.L. Robb

The End The Book Part 6

Bible Prophecy News Christian Current Events

Daily Brief Commentary Contributed Help Forums

Omega Letter - Commentary Discussion

The St. Valentine’s Day Massacre
Posted By: Anton
2/22/2018 9:43:35 AM

Reverse

Original Commentary Link
7 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 1 PrayingPraying

Member Comments:

Amen,Jerry!Let's get out of here,things are only going to get worse until Jesus returns!
Anton.

Reply # 1 - ReplyTo ID: 14910

Posted By: BobbyeKay -
Date: 2/25/2018 12:13:10 PM
2 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 1 PrayingPraying

Comments:

"Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us," (Hebrews 12:1)

Even though we are impatient for this race to be over so we can go Home, we know that we must endure only a little longer. It is very sad to watch the world falling apart under satan's control, especially since it appears he is desperately running his own race at top speed. Things were bad enough before November 8th 2016, but when his globalist agenda took a major tumble, he went ballistic. The venom has been oozing out of the unwashed ever since. He has caused many to show themselves foolishly headstrong for all the world to see. They appear to have no shame. We pray for them to escape satan's grasp before it is absolutely too late. Hopefully they will awaken in time to know Jesus Love.
I am very thankful for God's merciful grace to me in this period of time.
Even so, come Sweet Jesus, come soon! 

Reply # 2 - ReplyTo ID: 14909

Posted By: JLRobb -
Date: 2/24/2018 1:50:03 PM
1 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments:

Thanks for reading, Kimberly. I agree. Satan has the run of the house it seems, and I don't see much repenting going on.

Reply # 3 - ReplyTo ID: 14908

Date: 2/24/2018 1:48:07 PM

Comments:

I agree Michael.

Reply # 4 - ReplyTo ID: 14907

Date: 2/24/2018 1:47:20 PM

Comments:

You are right. If they ban guns, they will have a lot of new criminals and the mob will be in the gun-running business. It's not a gun problem, it's a heart problem.

Reply # 5 - ReplyTo ID: 14906

Date: 2/24/2018 1:43:53 PM
Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 1 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Thanks Grace. I think man has always liked pleasures more than God. It started in the Garden, and maybe the forbidden fruit caused a genetic mutation in people. Some get the trait and others, not so much. Being faithful is a challenge for younger people these days.

Reply # 6 - ReplyTo ID: 14905

Date: 2/24/2018 1:40:26 PM
Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments:

Thanks Anton. Keep your eyes opened, because a lot of stuff is happening.

Reply # 7 - ReplyTo ID: 14904

Posted By: KimberlyLaten -
Date: 2/24/2018 1:08:53 PM

Comments: Thank you Mr Robb for your research and thoughtfulness. I couldn't agree more with the problem being our moral bankruptcy but I would like to add an observation and that is the shooters did not act in any human way but in a machine-like manner. I say shooters because I lump in from LasVegas to Columbine, and maybe even the Texas U you referenced. I believe these men were programmed to kill when triggered and there are many ministries dealing with individuals who have come out of this evil culture. Our enemy is capable of more evil than we can conceive and satan's army has been long in the making. Thanks again
Reply # 8 - ReplyTo ID: 14902

Posted By: MichaelMerola -
Date: 2/22/2018 9:44:19 PM
4 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 2 PrayingPraying

Comments: Mr. Jerry, I agree with Anton. Things WILL NOT get better while we are here, despite the ideas and plans of every Joe Blow on the Internet. We need to go home as soon as possible, if not sooner. Our war, in my humble opinion, is over...we really can't do much more.
Reply # 9 - ReplyTo ID: 14901

Posted By: ShelleyMessenger -
Date: 2/22/2018 12:48:27 PM
7 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 1 PrayingPraying

Comments:

This was excellent, Jerry!  One thing that you mentioned and I have thought about as well, is that during prohibition, all the bootleggers and those who broke the law, still got the liquior.  Same will happen with guns.  If guns are banned, criminal elements will make some money on illegal guns; but the regular guy won't be able to defend himself.  

Also, those who want to kill, will come up with new ways to do it.  Look at Boston, that was done with a pressure cooker bomb.

We have ignored anything to do with God.  To many, He doesn't exist. And I totally agree that things really started to get out of control, when God was taken out of schools, and lives in general.   But; I think it all has to head toward gun control, because it makes it that much easier for anti-christ to take control.  Lately, many of our politicians look like a good anti-christ candidate and the fake news guys, could double as the false prophet (spreading the lies).

Please come get us out of here, SOON, Lord!

God Bless

Reply # 10 - ReplyTo ID: 14900

Posted By: Gracemer -
Date: 2/22/2018 10:58:28 AM
6 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 1 PrayingPraying

Comments: The FBI has a lot to answer for, as well as other deep state agencies. It is inconceivable that all the warnings were ignored unless traitors to our country want these things to happen. They well know who's doing what and do nothing, then the mainstream media covers up for them and people scream for taking guns from law abiding citizens. We're being manipulated and propagandized to bring in the NWO. I strongly believe that factions in our own gov't. are orchestrating and/or allowing these tragedies to occur. They want us unarmed and helpless. Then wholesale massacre. History will repeat itself. Come Lord Jesus!
Reply # 11 - ReplyTo ID: 14899

Date: 2/22/2018 10:57:53 AM
Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments: I'm glad you posted about this. Going back to the first murder (Cain and Abel), Cain knew God, yet he rebelled against Him by offering a non-bloody sacrifice. Abel's sacrifice was accepted and Cain, out of jealousy and resentment, killed him. Murder lives in the hearts of fallen men, but obedience to God is a strong deterrent to acting upon it, and as you pointed out, our society doesn't want Him interfering with their pleasures.
Reply # 12 - ReplyTo ID: 14898

Date: 2/22/2018 10:57:36 AM
6 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 1 PrayingPraying

Comments: I'm glad you posted about this. Going back to the first murder (Cain and Abel), Cain knew God, yet he rebelled against Him by offering a non-bloody sacrifice. Abel's sacrifice was accepted and Cain, out of jealousy and resentment, killed him. Murder lives in the hearts of fallen men, but obedience to God is a strong deterrent to acting upon it, and as you pointed out, our society doesn't want Him interfering with their pleasures.