Home | Forums | Bible | +Width | Subscribe | Member Login

Wednesday, January 17, 2018   4:58:53 PM  

Welcome to The Omega Letter   Daily Briefings Commentary News Room   Contact OL Site Map How Do I?
Testimonials Prophecy Israel Globalism Terror In Defense Around the World War News Witnessing Perspective Commentary

Omega Letter Member Log In

Revelation  17 : 9
And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth.
Read Today's Proverb - Chapter 17

Why Subscribe?
Subscribe Online   Online
Subscribe By Mail   By mail
Contribute
Public Registration

Forum

Zeteo 3:16 with Alf and Alesia Cengia

THE END THE BOOK THE SERIES: J.L. Robb

Ready Reasons - Wendy Wippel

The End The Book Part 6

Bible Prophecy News Christian Current Events

Daily Brief Commentary Contributed Help Forums

Omega Letter - Commentary Discussion

2018: The Year in Review
Posted By: Anton
1/1/2018 8:48:14 AM

Reverse

Original Commentary Link
9 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 1 PrayingPraying

Member Comments:

Excellent and Amen,Pete!I am excited about 2018!We have had a tetrad of blood moons,more than one sun eclipse,the sign of the woman about to give birth with a crown of 10 stars etc,God has given fair warning!Rapture as always imminent!Watching and waiting with bated breath!

Anton.

Reply # 1 - ReplyTo ID: 14785

Posted By: Corin Keiler-Lloyd -
Date: 1/6/2018 7:30:26 PM
1 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments: Britain was not a part of the Roman Empire until 45AD. There is no historic or prophetic requirement that it is part of the EU Roman Empire. We have a choice; to acquiesce in the "aquis communitaire" or to be a haven of gospel freedom against the totalitarianism of Rome. The latter is our God-given call.
Reply # 2 - ReplyTo ID: 14783

Posted By: Greg S/CG -
Date: 1/5/2018 4:01:53 PM
Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments:

Your right on top of things from my perspective.

The last 12 years when considering the rapture Ive always thought to myself. "I hope its this year but I doubt it will be"

This is the first year that Ive felt this year might be it. Without that gut feeling it wasnt. Still the key word is might.

Greg

Reply # 3 - ReplyTo ID: 14778

Posted By: MatildaJane -
Date: 1/4/2018 1:27:59 PM
Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments: Pray your 2018 is blessed, Pete! Keep the great articles coming.
Reply # 4 - ReplyTo ID: 14769

Posted By: Gracemer -
Date: 1/1/2018 12:19:33 PM
4 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments: First I've heard about Nemo. It's hard to fathom that such a place would attract anyone in their senses. Very informative article and your accuracy is remarkable. When I consider how much information there is to wade through and come up with that list, well, I'm impressed.

I post this Johnny Cash song all the time because it says it all for me. You'll have to cut and paste https://youtu.be/VEyujOSEexM