Home | Forums | Bible | +Width | Subscribe | Member Login

Thursday, March 22, 2018   1:36:31 AM  
 Welcome to The Omega Letter   Daily Briefings Commentary News Room   Contact OL Site Map How Do I?
Testimonials Prophecy Israel Globalism Terror In Defense Around the World War News Witnessing Perspective Commentary

Omega Letter Member Log In
John  10 : 29
My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand.
Read Today's Proverb - Chapter 22
Why Subscribe?
Subscribe Online   Online
Subscribe By Mail   By mail
Public Registration

Zeteo 3:16 with Alf and Alesia Cengia

Ready Reasons - Wendy Wippel

The End The Book Part 6

Bible Prophecy News Christian Current Events

Daily Brief Commentary Contributed Help Forums

Omega Letter - Commentary Discussion

The Church's Cozying to Islam
Posted By: DonaldPalmer
12/22/2017 11:40:08 AM

Original Commentary Link
6 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 1 PrayingPraying

Member Comments:
The scripture Matthew 7: 13-27 is what I went to after reading your article. As the time draws near, this section of scripture is literally shouting at us. I got chills re-reading it.
I had written a note in my bible years ago from a sermon that stated " People don't find the gate because they don't want to." I believe people now think it's "too restrictive" it's "too intolerant"
Reply # 1 - ReplyTo ID: 14779

Posted By: MatildaJane -
Date: 1/4/2018 1:29:12 PM
Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments: Pray your 2018 is blessed, Alf! Keep the great articles coming.
Reply # 2 - ReplyTo ID: 14764

Posted By: DonaldPalmer -
Date: 12/22/2017 3:19:35 PM
4 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 1 PrayingPraying

Amen to that Gracemer, Jesus is the gate! 

Merry Christmas! 

Come Lord Jesus!

Reply # 3 - ReplyTo ID: 14763

Posted By: Gracemer -
Date: 12/22/2017 12:14:43 PM
4 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments: Hey Donald. I read your scripture recommendation (Matt 7:13-27). Very appropriate.

For anyone who is still wondering about the gate, it's Jesus. We go in through Him and Him alone. Narrow. And straight. Can't bring inclusiveness in with you. Such people will wander off the path or get stuck in the doorway with their other/additional "god," unable to enter.
Reply # 4 - ReplyTo ID: 14762

Posted By: Gracemer -
Date: 12/22/2017 12:04:44 PM
5 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments: Like you said, people believe what they want to believe.

2 Timothy 3:13
But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived.
That business about Yahweh and Allah being the same god is utter nonsense. A god nobody heard of until 6 centuries after the resurrection? One with a different message? The track record of Islam from its inception to present day makes me want to vomit. Some people just don't want to know. They just want to be viewed as tolerant even though it requires being a hater (of God and His Word).

2Ti 3:12
Yea, and all that will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution.

Nobody likes being persecuted, but Jesus told us when we signed up that it was going to happen. And that there would be rewards for those who endure it.

Psa 119:89
For ever, O LORD, thy word is settled in heaven.