Home | Forums | Bible | +Width | Subscribe | Member Login

Thursday, December 14, 2017   7:43:09 AM  

Welcome to The Omega Letter   Daily Briefings Commentary News Room   Contact OL Site Map How Do I?
Testimonials Prophecy Israel Globalism Terror In Defense Around the World War News Witnessing Perspective Commentary

Omega Letter Member Log In

Galatians  2 : 21
I do not frustrate the grace of God: for if righteousness come by the law, then Christ is dead in vain.
Read Today's Proverb - Chapter 14

Why Subscribe?
Subscribe Online   Online
Subscribe By Mail   By mail
Contribute
Public Registration

Forum

Zeteo 3:16 with Alf and Alesia Cengia

THE END THE BOOK THE SERIES: J.L. Robb

Ready Reasons - Wendy Wippel

The End The Book Part 6

Faith Soaps and Love

Bible Prophecy News Christian Current Events

Daily Brief Commentary Contributed Help Forums

Omega Letter - Commentary Discussion

ACRONYMONOLOGY
Posted By: JohnBurner
11/30/2017 9:29:13 AM

Reverse

Original Commentary Link
3 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Member Comments:
Jerry, An excellent, thought-provoking article. We truly do reap what we sow. The final harvest during the last 7 years of this life is not going to be pleasant (putting it very mildly). God Bless.
Reply # 1 - ReplyTo ID: 14715

Posted By: JLRobb -
Date: 11/30/2017 9:49:21 AM

Comments:

Thank you for commenting, John. Yes, we are already in a stew and will be getting much worse. A shame more people do not know the Last Days story.

Reply # 2 - ReplyTo ID: 14716

Posted By: Anton -
Date: 11/30/2017 3:05:31 PM
4 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 1 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Absolutely excellent article,Jerry!Rapture must be soon!

God bless,

Anton.

Reply # 3 - ReplyTo ID: 14717

Posted By: Martha E -
Date: 11/30/2017 3:59:14 PM
5 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 1 PrayingPraying

Comments: So true Jerry - i can't possibly keep up with all the letters and all the people i am not suppose to offend. it is beyond repair in this ole world and i find myself praying for the lord to get us out of here - hurry lord we are so ready for the rapture!
Reply # 4 - ReplyTo ID: 14718

Posted By: RichardMann2016520 -
Date: 11/30/2017 5:44:31 PM

Comments: Another sign of the end of this age. A return to pagan religions which existed before Christianity. It's sad that so many are getting caught up in it. I was into the occult myself many years. And I was raised a Southern Baptist Preacher's Kid. But, I know now how Satan works, and his ways. I also see that this is all part of the plan laid out by God long before this earth ever existed. We have a limited time for salvation. The time for America and Western Europe have pretty much passed.
Reply # 5 - ReplyTo ID: 14719

Date: 12/1/2017 9:03:01 AM
1 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments:

Thanks Richard. I agree.

Reply # 6 - ReplyTo ID: 14722

Posted By: Gracemer -
Date: 12/2/2017 11:38:45 AM
2 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments: A home run with this article! I've spent some time thinking about how this all came about. First, nobody really stood up when God was evicted from school. Then I wondered why that was. Final conclusion is that "straight is the way and narrow is the path, and few there be that find it." I have little doubt that a high percentage of people who claim to be Christian, aren't. Next, the culture war--every vile thing under the sun is being rammed down our young people's throats (adults too) and touted as cool and inclusive. Materialism and distractions galore. If people are able to homeschool they should. Parents must teach their kids at home because we can't rely on society to back up moral choices and lifestyles or respect Jesus. We must be informed and ready to give an answer for our faith and not be cowed when ridiculed. The Word of God hurts at first, but we must deliver the cut when appropriate and not soft soap it.
Reply # 7 - ReplyTo ID: 14724

Posted By: Carolee -
Date: 12/3/2017 2:49:22 PM
1 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments:

The other day Tucker Carlson (FNC) had a man on who was heavily promoting Canada's LGGBDTTTIQQAAPP but after much back and forth . . . Tucker finally managed to get the man to acknowledge he didn't know what all the letters stood for . . . but nevertheless the man remained adamant in its favor!!!

Reply # 8 - ReplyTo ID: 14729

Date: 12/5/2017 3:30:14 PM
Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments:

Satan is a strong competitor!

Reply # 9 - ReplyTo ID: 14730

Date: 12/5/2017 3:31:59 PM
Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments:

The church has been soft-soaping for many years, decades.