Home | Forums | Bible | +Width | Subscribe | Member Login

Thursday, December 14, 2017   7:42:10 AM  

Welcome to The Omega Letter   Daily Briefings Commentary News Room   Contact OL Site Map How Do I?
Testimonials Prophecy Israel Globalism Terror In Defense Around the World War News Witnessing Perspective Commentary

Omega Letter Member Log In

1 Timothy  6 : 20
O Timothy, keep that which is committed to thy trust, avoiding profane and vain babblings, and oppositions of science falsely so called:
Read Today's Proverb - Chapter 14

Why Subscribe?
Subscribe Online   Online
Subscribe By Mail   By mail
Contribute
Public Registration

Forum

Zeteo 3:16 with Alf and Alesia Cengia

THE END THE BOOK THE SERIES: J.L. Robb

Ready Reasons - Wendy Wippel

The End The Book Part 6

Faith Soaps and Love

Bible Prophecy News Christian Current Events

Daily Brief Commentary Contributed Help Forums

Omega Letter - Commentary Discussion

The Doomsday Donald
Posted By: DonaldPalmer
11/29/2017 11:15:31 AM

Reverse

Original Commentary Link
6 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Member Comments:
Wouldn't it be nice to leave this earth and obtain our heavenly bodies and see Jesus face to face! This world is downright wacky... darkness is light and evil is good. I look forward to the incredible love that we will be able to express to our loved ones and yes, even you Omega letter loved ones!
Come Lord Jesus
Reply # 1 - ReplyTo ID: 14711

Posted By: Anton -
Date: 11/29/2017 12:40:00 PM
4 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments:

Amen Wendy!Soon and very soon!What about Christmas time ?

Anton.

Reply # 2 - ReplyTo ID: 14712

Posted By: Kerry -
Date: 11/29/2017 3:11:09 PM
Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments:

I thought the doomsday clock was 5 seconds to midnight right after Obama got elected the first time back in 2008. Guess I was wrong Tongue out

If Obama didn't make the clock strike midnight, I'm not thinking Trump is going to get it done either. However, when you look at everything else Wendy mentions in the article, we really are 5 seconds to midnight!

Reply # 3 - ReplyTo ID: 14713

Posted By: RichardMann2016520 -
Date: 11/29/2017 8:22:19 PM
1 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments: 2018 should be a really interesting year.
Reply # 4 - ReplyTo ID: 14720

Posted By: Greg S/CG -
Date: 12/1/2017 10:03:35 AM
2 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments:

Trump was unexpected, I was sure after Obama that Hillory was going to finish America off.

The day after the election I decided the Lord placed Trump in there for a reason or reasons. I would look for the reasons over the next 4 years. 

Now that a year has passed I feel Trump moving the embassy will be a big reason. People he pulled out of the darkness and made them part of his cabinet is another.  (Jared Kushner) is an example. Opening conservatives eyes to the lies of the Liberal media. Trump is a major reason for this. 

Slowing the Globalist agenda is another.

We will have to wait and see what the next 3 years brings. 

Greg

Reply # 5 - ReplyTo ID: 14721

Posted By: Gracemer -
Date: 12/2/2017 10:59:20 AM
1 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments: Satan is furious that his agenda for world dictatorship has been stalled and his minions are losing their minds. I don't know why the devil is so anxious to be flung into the bottomless pit for a thousand years, but there you have it. Nothing in the way of worldwide disaster will be done til the church is removed. Liked the article a lot.