Home | Forums | Bible | +Width | Subscribe | Member Login

Saturday, April 21, 2018   9:22:22 AM  

Welcome to The Omega Letter   Daily Briefings Commentary News Room   Contact OL Site Map How Do I?
Testimonials Prophecy Israel Globalism Terror In Defense Around the World War News Witnessing Perspective Commentary

Omega Letter Member Log In

Matthew  24 : 7
For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.
Read Today's Proverb - Chapter 21

Why Subscribe?
Subscribe Online   Online
Subscribe By Mail   By mail
Contribute
Public Registration

Forum

Zeteo 3:16 with Alf and Alesia Cengia

THE END THE BOOK THE SERIES: J.L. Robb

The End The Book Part 6

Bible Prophecy News Christian Current Events

Daily Brief Commentary Contributed Help Forums

Omega Letter - Commentary Discussion

The Night of Broken Glass
Posted By: Gracemer
11/16/2017 2:31:38 PM

Reverse

Original Commentary Link
Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Member Comments:
A lot of work went into conditioning the German people to not fight against what was happening to the Jews. Media control of what was going on, constant propaganda, rigid gun control, murder of dissenters, and the blitz-like rise to power of Hitler. Most of all, fallen human nature allowed it. Who wants to fight impossible odds and lose? Best to just keep your head down and pretend it isn't happening. After all, you're just one man or woman...what can you do after all? It's my belief that if the people had revolted, they would have been annihilated in short order. I'm not excusing them, just trying to make sense of it.

Reply # 1 - ReplyTo ID: 14682

Posted By: Gracemer -
Date: 11/16/2017 2:32:21 PM
5 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 1 PrayingPraying

Comments: America 2017: Do you believe in gun control? Do you believe we should have open borders? Do you believe we should welcome hordes of refugees from countries hostile to Judaism, Christianity and human rights? Do you believe the MSM when they tell you that Pres. Trump is a Bad Man, a hater and is causing all this division? If so, you are falling for the same propaganda Hitler used on his people. In your churches, do you tolerate gay clergy and marriage? How about hatred of Israel? Do you speak up when you hear heresy or do you keep your head down and say to yourself "judge not," because you fear ostracism? We're really not very brave when it comes right down to it. But we should be because we represent Jesus Christ.
Reply # 2 - ReplyTo ID: 14683

Posted By: ShelleyMessenger -
Date: 11/16/2017 3:42:26 PM
7 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments:

That was a very interesting commentary, J.L.  I have also read, (and agree with) those who mention that Hitler (like some other evil men before him) was also a choice of satan.  That he planned Hitler to possibly be the antichrist. But; also interesting, is what you mentioned (and I think as well) that all that horror (in the end) helped to bring about the nation of Israel and the Jew's homeland.  We know that another evil one is coming, more evil than Hitler How I pray that the Jews, the church and the unsaved, look into their hearts and come to Jesus (before it is too late).

Thanks.

Reply # 3 - ReplyTo ID: 14684

Posted By: JLRobb -
Date: 11/17/2017 8:18:34 AM

Comments:

I agree that citizens who rebelled would have been killed, but that is what usually happens in the overthrow of the government. I think that the holocaust was an event that had to happen in order to fulfill the prophecies.

There is a great movie that came out about 8 or 10 years ago called The Boy in the Striped Pajamas, and it is about this subject. One of the greatest movies I have seen. I may have an extra copy. Want me to send it to you?

Reply # 4 - ReplyTo ID: 14685

Posted By: Gracemer -
Date: 11/17/2017 10:12:22 AM

Comments: Yes please.
Reply # 5 - ReplyTo ID: 14693

Posted By: JLRobb -
Date: 11/18/2017 9:22:58 AM

Comments:

Please email me your mailing address and I will send. This movie is thought provoking. My email: jrobb3328@aol.com