Home | Forums | Bible | +Width | Subscribe | Member Login

Thursday, November 23, 2017   10:24:34 PM  

Welcome to The Omega Letter   Daily Briefings Commentary News Room   Contact OL Site Map How Do I?
Testimonials Prophecy Israel Globalism Terror In Defense Around the World War News Witnessing Perspective Commentary

Omega Letter Member Log In

Luke  21 : 28
And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.
Read Today's Proverb - Chapter 23

Why Subscribe?
Subscribe Online   Online
Subscribe By Mail   By mail
Contribute
Public Registration

Forum

Zeteo 3:16 with Alf and Alesia Cengia

THE END THE BOOK THE SERIES: J.L. Robb

Ready Reasons - Wendy Wippel

The End The Book Part 6

Faith Soaps and Love

Bible Prophecy News Christian Current Events

Daily Brief Commentary Contributed Help Forums

Omega Letter - Commentary Discussion

On Seeing the Face of God
Posted By: Kerry
11/10/2017 12:58:11 PM

Reverse

Original Commentary Link
1 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Member Comments:
I've given up on the notion that I'm ever going to get one of the crowns. I'll just be content to be the least in the Kingdom of Heaven. At least I'll be greater than John the Baptist (well... greater than he was while he was on the Earth).
Reply # 1 - ReplyTo ID: 14676

Posted By: WayneHoffman201743 -
Date: 11/11/2017 4:45:14 PM
2 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 1 PrayingPraying

Comments: I am so confused. How could we possibly 'see' God since He is a spiritual being and not subject to our physical laws. My thoughts, which are by definition my understanding, is way beneath God's. I will never comprehend what heaven is like, nor what it would be like to be in His presence. I only know I don't want to go to the other place! I trust in his forgiveness which was granted by my belief in the sacrifice of His Son to get through the Pearly Gates.
Reply # 2 - ReplyTo ID: 14675

Posted By: pete -
Date: 11/10/2017 7:27:33 PM
3 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments: Amen.
Reply # 3 - ReplyTo ID: 14674

Posted By: Anton -
Date: 11/10/2017 2:41:31 PM
4 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments:

Excellent Alf!Lets go Home in Glory!Never stop praying for the Blessed Hope.

Anton.

Reply # 4 - ReplyTo ID: 14673

Posted By: DonaldPalmer -
Date: 11/10/2017 1:55:45 PM
7 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 1 PrayingPraying

Comments: Great Article Alf.
The fact that we all comment on our sinfulness shows that we are paying attention in our desire to be holy. Oh wretched man that I am, who shall deliver me from the body of this death? I thank God through Jesus Christ our Lord.
As Paul said in Romans, The law is a schoolmaster to bring us to Christ. ! It shows us our need for a Savior!
I have been anxious for His calling us home for 40 years. You think I am anxious and expectant now? You betcha! Come Lord Jesus!
Reply # 5 - ReplyTo ID: 14672

Posted By: Gracemer -
Date: 11/10/2017 1:45:28 PM
2 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 1 PrayingPraying

Comments: Loved this article! I believe I'll be writhing in shame at the bema seat but I still long to see His face.

Rom 7:15
For that which I do I allow not: for what I would, that do I not; but what I hate, that do I.

Reply # 6 - ReplyTo ID: 14671

Posted By: Greg S/CG -
Date: 11/10/2017 1:10:15 PM
1 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments: Alf,
Great post. A keeper,
We will still be assessed, Ugg, That part makes me nervous. For I am one hell of a sinner and procrastinator.

Greg