Home | Forums | Bible | +Width | Subscribe | Member Login

Monday, November 20, 2017   7:18:31 PM  

Welcome to The Omega Letter   Daily Briefings Commentary News Room   Contact OL Site Map How Do I?
Testimonials Prophecy Israel Globalism Terror In Defense Around the World War News Witnessing Perspective Commentary

Omega Letter Member Log In

Revelation  21 : 6
And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely.
Read Today's Proverb - Chapter 20

Why Subscribe?
Subscribe Online   Online
Subscribe By Mail   By mail
Contribute
Public Registration

Forum

Zeteo 3:16 with Alf and Alesia Cengia

THE END THE BOOK THE SERIES: J.L. Robb

Ready Reasons - Wendy Wippel

The End The Book Part 6

Faith Soaps and Love

Bible Prophecy News Christian Current Events

Daily Brief Commentary Contributed Help Forums

Omega Letter - Commentary Discussion

That Cosmic Conspiracy
Posted By: Michael
10/20/2017 11:14:01 AM

Reverse

Original Commentary Link
2 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 13 PrayingPraying

Member Comments:
As some one recently pointed out to me, if I could back and change things I wouldn't be who or where I am today. I wouldn't have the wife I love nor anything else I enjoy. And who knows, I could have made some really COLOSSAL mistakes instead of the stupid little ones.

I read most of Richard Bach's writings and in truth, they actually pushed me back to Jesus. That does not mean that I would recommend them!

PS. My wife, JoAnn, goes for an MRI next Thursday to check out a "mass" on her liver. I would greatly appreciate prayers from any OL members. Thank you.
Reply # 1 - ReplyTo ID: 14643

Posted By: Linda Ihinger -
Date: 10/24/2017 7:32:57 PM
Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments: Absolutely wonderful Alf!! I loved The Kid also and often wondered what I would've told my "younger" self. It sure would be different that's for sure. Your article was fabulous! Put a smile on my face, a lift in my heart, and Thankfulness to our Lord for giving me the chance to be one of His Children.
Reply # 2 - ReplyTo ID: 14640

Posted By: ShelleyB -
Date: 10/22/2017 11:43:40 AM
4 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 4 PrayingPraying

Comments: Thanks for the article, Alf. It was refreshingly, well, different. Like Gracemer(cy?) says, the evil has become very tedious. My husband and I have noticed how the things we can do/enjoy in this world are narrowing down quite rapidly. Hope we go home real soon. Before Halloween would be great. Or if not then, please Lord, before Christmas. Can't bear to be in this world as they celebrate a holiday Jesus is no longer even a part of. Even so, come Lord Jesus. Praying the Lord to give you and your wife peace, Michael. God Bless.
Reply # 3 - ReplyTo ID: 14639

Posted By: Gracemer -
Date: 10/21/2017 4:29:50 PM
8 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 1 PrayingPraying

Comments: I appreciate your comment, Don. Yes we do need to be a light to the world right now and I find it difficult because I'm so angry. I've recently curtailed my news watching in the hope it will help. Isn't it odd that evil has a boring sameness to it? And the people who practice it think they're so avant-garde.
Reply # 4 - ReplyTo ID: 14638

Posted By: DonaldPalmer -
Date: 10/21/2017 12:20:01 AM
5 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments:

Gracemer, I also grew up on the 50's in Seattle and I could not agree with you more on your description of what things were like back then. It was a different world. A more sane world. 

The way the world has become in especially the last 20 years causes me to be looking daily for our Saviour to call us up to meet Him in the air. This world is beyond crazy. My dad would be beside himself if he saw how the world is today. 

We all need to be a light to a dying world as best as we can! 

God Bless You, 

Don

Reply # 5 - ReplyTo ID: 14637

Posted By: DonaldPalmer -
Date: 10/21/2017 12:14:22 AM
2 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments: Michael, I am lifting your wife up in prayer as well for an excellent outcome. Standing on the promises of God!
Don
Reply # 6 - ReplyTo ID: 14636

Posted By: ShelleyMessenger -
Date: 10/20/2017 9:06:31 PM
3 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 2 PrayingPraying

Comments:

I am agreeing in prayer with Gracemer, Michael.

Reply # 7 - ReplyTo ID: 14635

Posted By: Gracemer -
Date: 10/20/2017 12:18:07 PM
6 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 6 PrayingPraying

Comments: I grew up in 1950's mid-America and it was nice. Parents were grown-ups, school was interesting, we respected our parents and teachers, every school day began with prayer. In high school I never saw a fight or bullying, and only one girl got pregnant out of wedlock. The popular kids were the ones on the honor roll. Girls wore dresses or skirts and very little makeup. We didn't have to lock our bikes or our doors. Divorce was almost unknown and abortion (whatever that was) was illegal. Churches were packed on Sundays and the young people sat with adults during the sermon. My little slice of America was ideal. It began disappearing in the mid-60's.

Michael, I'm praying that the mass on your wife's liver turns out to be nothing to be concerned about.