Home | Forums | Bible | +Width | Subscribe | Member Login

Monday, November 20, 2017   11:07:45 PM  

Welcome to The Omega Letter   Daily Briefings Commentary News Room   Contact OL Site Map How Do I?
Testimonials Prophecy Israel Globalism Terror In Defense Around the World War News Witnessing Perspective Commentary

Omega Letter Member Log In

Matthew  24 : 2
And Jesus said unto them, See ye not all these things? verily I say unto you, There shall not be left here one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down.
Read Today's Proverb - Chapter 20

Why Subscribe?
Subscribe Online   Online
Subscribe By Mail   By mail
Contribute
Public Registration

Forum

Zeteo 3:16 with Alf and Alesia Cengia

THE END THE BOOK THE SERIES: J.L. Robb

Ready Reasons - Wendy Wippel

The End The Book Part 6

Faith Soaps and Love

Bible Prophecy News Christian Current Events

Daily Brief Commentary Contributed Help Forums

Omega Letter - Commentary Discussion

SIGNS
Posted By: Anton
9/25/2017 8:34:31 AM

Reverse

Original Commentary Link
11 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 1 PrayingPraying

Member Comments:
Just excellent and a big Amen,Pete!Every second that passes,is one second closer to the Blessed Hope!
Anton.
Reply # 1 - ReplyTo ID: 14579

Posted By: RichardMann2016520 -
Date: 9/25/2017 9:42:43 AM
7 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments: Good one. Concur that the Western Church has just about totally done away with the supernatural. Just start a conversation about any supernatural gift of the Holy Spirit, and see what happens. That too is why there is no revival going on in America or Europe today. But, it is going on in Iran and other parts of the world where people believe in the supernatural.
Reply # 2 - ReplyTo ID: 14580

Posted By: StevenFries -
Date: 9/25/2017 9:59:41 AM
9 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments: God, Himself is supernatural, so why wouldn't He speak to us supernaturally? I think we have limited ourselves by failing to be open to the messages within supernatural events or unusual seemingly "coincidental" occurrences. I allowed for the POSSIBILITY of the Rapture on 9/23 but did not stand outside in my front yard all day waiting for it to happen. We are, however, one day closer than we were. How does God speak to us? Sometimes, it is with a still, small voice, but at other times, it may be through the alignment of stars and planets. Who else can do that but God? Great article, Pete!
Reply # 3 - ReplyTo ID: 14581

Posted By: Gracemer -
Date: 9/25/2017 11:04:55 AM
4 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 1 PrayingPraying

Comments: Well reasoned article. If Rev. is written in chronological order of events (which I believe), then the sign of the woman couldn't be a sign to the church--it has to be something else. Perhaps the man child represents the 144,000, who get raptured during the tribulation, because right after that, Jews head for the hills to be protected by God through the last 3-1/2 yrs. I'm not dogmatic about it though. The Joel verse is talking about the 2nd coming and not the rapture. I don't think we're going to see those things before we leave. As to miracles in the West, we have the Word available to us and, while miracles would be very nice, we don't especially need them, while in parts of the world where they don't have the Word, miracles abound.
Reply # 4 - ReplyTo ID: 14582

Posted By: Greg S/CG -
Date: 9/25/2017 2:26:45 PM
6 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 1 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Timly written, and right on point. Thank you Pete.

When the dust settled on Sept 24th I've come to the conclusion its a sign. (my opinion) It just resembled Rev:12 too closely to ignore. Since what follows Rev:12 is focused on the Antichrist I think thats what this is warning about. A heads-up so to speak for those with the eyes to see it. 

Greg S. 

Reply # 5 - ReplyTo ID: 14583

Posted By: KarenBrennan -
Date: 9/25/2017 11:41:01 PM
8 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 1 PrayingPraying

Comments: Spot on, Pete! I continue to look at 9/23 as a SIGN that's pointing AHEAD to an EVENT - and am still excited about what that means!! Stay watchful brothers and sisters!! Our time here grows shorter and shorter. Maranatha!
Reply # 6 - ReplyTo ID: 14587

Posted By: ShelleyB -
Date: 9/27/2017 12:38:59 PM
5 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 1 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Thank you for this article, Pete. I agree with you. I was so disappointed in many of the prophecy ministry leaders who dismissed the Rev 12 Sign without even doing any research into it (so obvious) and so disheartened at all the back biting. An article I read today (well, I stopped half way through, actually) is an example. The author kept claiming he "loved" the Rev12 Sign teacher he kept disparaging and actually calling names. Really? We were just witness to one of the most spectacular signs of the ages from our Creator God - prophesied almost 2,000 years ago. Shouldn't every ministry just be in awe of that? Shouldn't all Christians come together over that? Guess not. So sad.

I have cut back on watching the news or going to prophecy sites for the reasons you mentioned and I can't read the Rev12 stuff anymore because I'm tired of trying to figure everything out and of my own date setting (my bad). I'm just going to read my Bible and Christian novels (and of course, your articles - haven't missed a week) and share with others all I can. 

You are so right, Pete - we are entering the time of signs and wonders and that, in and of itself, to me, just proves how close we are. I'm going to sit back and watch and try and wait patiently. God give me patience! :o)
Maranatha! God Bless, Pete.

Reply # 7 - ReplyTo ID: 14590

Posted By: head_spaz -
Date: 9/27/2017 10:20:23 PM
4 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 1 PrayingPraying

Comments: Best summation of our times that i have read.
Way to go Pete.

Keep watching, and be ready.
Point out the signs, like a watchman's duty, but don't set dates.
Reply # 8 - ReplyTo ID: 14592

Posted By: Greg S/CG -
Date: 9/28/2017 9:07:29 AM
Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments:

I cant speak for others but I did set some dates back when I was first saved. I came up with some math formula from hell and I set some dates for 2007,  but they were private, I didnt tell anyone. But I learned from it and no longer attempt to figure out the day, 

Greg S.

Reply # 9 - ReplyTo ID: 14597

Posted By: BobbyeKay -
Date: 9/28/2017 6:20:27 PM

Comments: ShelleyB ... My sentiments exactly.
Reply # 10 - ReplyTo ID: 14598

Posted By: BobbyeKay -
Date: 9/28/2017 6:20:33 PM

Comments: ShelleyB ... My sentiments exactly.