Home | Forums | Bible | +Width | Subscribe | Member Login

Monday, November 20, 2017   10:13:28 AM  

Welcome to The Omega Letter   Daily Briefings Commentary News Room   Contact OL Site Map How Do I?
Testimonials Prophecy Israel Globalism Terror In Defense Around the World War News Witnessing Perspective Commentary

Omega Letter Member Log In

Luke  21 : 25
And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring;
Read Today's Proverb - Chapter 20

Why Subscribe?
Subscribe Online   Online
Subscribe By Mail   By mail
Contribute
Public Registration

Forum

Zeteo 3:16 with Alf and Alesia Cengia

THE END THE BOOK THE SERIES: J.L. Robb

Ready Reasons - Wendy Wippel

The End The Book Part 6

Faith Soaps and Love

Bible Prophecy News Christian Current Events

Daily Brief Commentary Contributed Help Forums

Omega Letter - Commentary Discussion

Remembering Nabeel Qureshi
Posted By: HarryPaul
9/22/2017 10:02:02 AM

Reverse

Original Commentary Link
5 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 1 PrayingPraying

Member Comments:
Praying
Harry
Reply # 1 - ReplyTo ID: 14591

Posted By: head_spaz -
Date: 9/27/2017 11:00:19 PM
1 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments:

I seem to recall catching Quereshi debating an islamic apologist one time, and i was blessed to see that God had raised someone so uniquely qualified to fill a much needed minstry. I was impressed because Nabeel handled it very well.
Individual Muslim's are our mission field... even when they wield the sword.
I am sorry for your loss, and for all those he left behind.
But i have no doubt about the joy he experiences now, knowing that he made the right choice in trusting Jesus.
How happy he must be knowing that he led others to the saving grace of Christ.

Reply # 2 - ReplyTo ID: 14584

Posted By: Linda Ihinger -
Date: 9/26/2017 11:53:00 AM
1 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments: Well done Alf. What a beautiful tribute to Nabeel and a wonderful thought provoking realization to how we should also be.

Reply # 3 - ReplyTo ID: 14578

Posted By: Gracemer -
Date: 9/23/2017 5:43:30 PM
Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments: I need to post a correction to my comment. Nabeel Qureshi did NOT share a prison cell with David Wood. It was a different man named Randy. Randy led David Wood to Christ, and David Wood led Nabeel Qureshi to Christ.

Anyone who watches David Wood's testimony will be lifted up. It's not like any other conversion story I've ever heard.
https://youtu.be/DakEcY7Z5GU
https://youtu.be/DakEcY7Z5GU

Reply # 4 - ReplyTo ID: 14576

Posted By: Gracemer -
Date: 9/22/2017 11:27:48 AM
4 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments: Qureshi and Wood must have bunked together in prison. David Wood's YouTube video "Why I am a Christian" is absolutely riveting. It demonstrates that there is no one beyond the reach of Jesus Christ.

I see Muslims much in the way that I see Catholics and Jews. They rely heavily on tradition and are not familiar with scripture. Muslims will tell you that Mohammad was the perfect man. They can only say this because they are ignorant about his life of murder, theft, rape, adultery, truce breaking, torture, etc. etc. etc. He was the very worst of men. It doesn't make me happy that anyone is lost. Mr. Qureshi was young and may not have realized that some people validate their beliefs and behaviors by finding offense in everything. Sorry he worried about it.