Home | Forums | Bible | +Width | Subscribe | Member Login

Monday, November 20, 2017   11:16:53 PM  

Welcome to The Omega Letter   Daily Briefings Commentary News Room   Contact OL Site Map How Do I?
Testimonials Prophecy Israel Globalism Terror In Defense Around the World War News Witnessing Perspective Commentary

Omega Letter Member Log In

1 Timothy  6 : 20
O Timothy, keep that which is committed to thy trust, avoiding profane and vain babblings, and oppositions of science falsely so called:
Read Today's Proverb - Chapter 20

Why Subscribe?
Subscribe Online   Online
Subscribe By Mail   By mail
Contribute
Public Registration

Forum

Zeteo 3:16 with Alf and Alesia Cengia

THE END THE BOOK THE SERIES: J.L. Robb

Ready Reasons - Wendy Wippel

The End The Book Part 6

Faith Soaps and Love

Bible Prophecy News Christian Current Events

Daily Brief Commentary Contributed Help Forums

Omega Letter - Commentary Discussion

The World That Was
Posted By: Anton
9/18/2017 10:08:52 AM

Reverse

Original Commentary Link
14 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 3 PrayingPraying

Member Comments:

I say ENOUGH,lets get out of here, the sooner the better!Even so,come,Lord Jesus!
Anton.

Reply # 1 - ReplyTo ID: 14560

Posted By: Gracemer -
Date: 9/18/2017 11:49:29 AM
1 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments: During the election cycle the mainstream media broadcasted that Hilary was ahead based on fake polls. Those of us who tuned in to independent media got the true poll numbers and expected Trump to win. Just saying. Without the intervention of God, Trump can't make America great again, but we know that God appoints rulers according to His plan. Maybe a Trump win was to emphasize that...that we can't have what we oldsters remember about this once great country without honoring Him no matter who we elect.

I've always thought Satan was in a hurry to bring about the final solution rather than trying to maintain a constant drip of misery. My belief is based on the world constantly trying to form a world government that he can control, starting with Babylon. Why? I don't know. Maybe this relentless march towards the end and his own destruction can be described as God's hook in his jaws dragging him towards Armageddon against his will. You've got me wondering now.
Reply # 2 - ReplyTo ID: 14561

Posted By: RichardMann2016520 -
Date: 9/18/2017 3:49:39 PM
7 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 1 PrayingPraying

Comments: Thanks Pete. I needed this today. I have no hope for this current world including the US. I now call the tribulation the second purge of the human race from the planet. One more to come at the end of the 1000 year reign of Christ on earth. Even so come Lord Jesus.
Reply # 3 - ReplyTo ID: 14562

Posted By: KevinJackson -
Date: 9/18/2017 6:04:37 PM
6 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments:

William J. Federer wrote a book and video series called From Change to Chains - The 6000 Year Quest for Control. The premise is that power always evolves (devolves?) into the hands of a single person. The founders of this country did everything they could to prevent that here. With the biblical understanding that man was corrupt at heart they created a government where power was dispersed as far apart as possible. This was to keep power from eventually getting in the hands of one person. Our checks and balances system of government is the brilliance of God through flawed men to keep Satan at bay for the purpose of funding worldwide evangelism. The drumbeat towards a one world government isn't ceasing but Trump is one helluva speed bump. Our Constitution has to be breached, abrogated, and finally abandoned to allow the sovereignty of our nation to be disposed of. Its under assault right now but I don't think it can be disposed of until we as believers are gone. Too many of us have guns and the will to use them. And as long as we believers and patriots believe in the 2nd amendment a full blown takeover will not happen. I think this nation is the hold up to Satan's overall plan of a one world government. When the trumpet blows and we are out of here that will be the crises needed to dispose of that pesky US Constitution.

Question... Ezekiel 20:32-44 describes a face to face judgment for Israelites in the "wilderness of the nations" (v35) When (and where) is this to take place? Millenial kingdom maybe? At the same time as the sheep and goats judgment in Matthew 25? 

Reply # 4 - ReplyTo ID: 14563

Posted By: Gracemer -
Date: 9/19/2017 12:50:40 AM
5 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 1 PrayingPraying

Comments: You're right about the 2nd Amendment Kevin. The powers that be are fanatical about disarming us. They (Obama & friends) talk about using UN troops on American soil and I think it's because it would be hard to persuade American troops to shoot Americans. Did they never stop to think how much easier it would be for us patriots to shoot UN troops than American troops? The 2nd Amendment is our most precious right because it upholds all the other rights. Take it away and the others would soon follow.

For decades I have believed that America is the stumbling block to global government and that it would have to be set aside (the rapture) before this planet goes under. Only time will tell and we're running out of time. Very soon now, I think.
Reply # 5 - ReplyTo ID: 14564

Posted By: Greg S/CG -
Date: 9/19/2017 2:03:54 PM
4 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments:

Satan knows his chance to win this is slim to none. He may feel he has a shot if he can delay things long enough. Not knowing what truly transpires between Satan and the Lord I cant say for sure what his actual plan is. We know how it plays out.  He may feel he can win a reprieve if he can maneuvers things smartly. Im sure in the end he will not be ready and will have to wing it once the Lord triggers the Rapture. From the Bible it looks to me that he is winging it as the whole world crumbles around his ears.

Greg S.