Home | Forums | Bible | +Width | Subscribe | Member Login

Saturday, September 23, 2017   1:24:20 AM  

Welcome to The Omega Letter   Daily Briefings Commentary News Room   Contact OL Site Map How Do I?
Testimonials Prophecy Israel Globalism Terror In Defense Around the World War News Witnessing Perspective Commentary

Omega Letter Member Log In

Zephaniah  3 : 9
For then will I turn to the people a pure language, that they may all call upon the name of the LORD, to serve him with one consent.
Read Today's Proverb - Chapter 23

Why Subscribe?
Subscribe Online   Online
Subscribe By Mail   By mail
Contribute
Public Registration

Forum

Zeteo 3:16 with Alf and Alesia Cengia

THE END THE BOOK THE SERIES: J.L. Robb

Ready Reasons - Wendy Wippel

The End The Book Part 6

Faith Soaps and Love

Bible Prophecy News Christian Current Events

Daily Brief Commentary Contributed Help Forums

Omega Letter - Commentary Discussion

Soul Trains
Posted By: StevenFries
9/6/2017 9:21:12 AM

Reverse

Original Commentary Link
7 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 13 PrayingPraying

Member Comments:
Wendy, my head is bowed in prayer for Sarah...that she recognizes the will of God and makes Jesus her first priority. JESUS SAVES! Maybe she can use her recent experiences as a part of a powerful testimony that will be meaningful to others as she regains her spiritual footing. God will use this for good.
Reply # 1 - ReplyTo ID: 14538

Posted By: Gracemer -
Date: 9/6/2017 9:31:02 AM
6 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 2 PrayingPraying

Comments: As the mother of a prodigal, I can relate. Praise God that He took her in hand in her youth. May the Lord continue to bless you and your family.
Reply # 2 - ReplyTo ID: 14539

Posted By: ShelleyMessenger -
Date: 9/6/2017 9:46:04 AM
6 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 5 PrayingPraying

Comments:

I think that almost everyone that I know (with 2 children), have opposites.  One, that is pretty easy and one that gives grey hairs.  I do as well.  The bad part, is that many have a hard time growing up in their twenties; but many (like one of  ours) are still going through things in their fourties.  We can only pray, and pray some more. 

Sending prayers for Sarah and your family.

Reply # 3 - ReplyTo ID: 14540

Posted By: HarryPaul -
Date: 9/6/2017 9:52:42 AM
2 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 1 PrayingPraying

Comments: Praying
Harry

Reply # 4 - ReplyTo ID: 14541

Posted By: Mark Thompson -
Date: 9/6/2017 12:03:40 PM
2 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 3 PrayingPraying

Comments: Wendy, you and Sarah will be in my prayers. Thanks for sharing your struggles. I am so thankful we have a loving savior. I have spent part of my life be a "wandering child." It is so good to come back to the Father. I am glad that chastens us, it is hard, but it helps my faith to grow stronger.
Reply # 5 - ReplyTo ID: 14543

Posted By: Corin Keiler-Lloyd -
Date: 9/6/2017 5:08:19 PM
4 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 1 PrayingPraying

Comments: Although childless myself (not my choice), I have encouraged many a Christian parent with that verse, and with precisely the same exegesis as you.There is no promise about the bit in between. After all, they have to learn. They are not robots, but God's Word will still bear fruit.