Home | Forums | Bible | +Width | Subscribe | Member Login

Friday, November 24, 2017   6:07:26 AM  

Welcome to The Omega Letter   Daily Briefings Commentary News Room   Contact OL Site Map How Do I?
Testimonials Prophecy Israel Globalism Terror In Defense Around the World War News Witnessing Perspective Commentary

Omega Letter Member Log In

Revelation  13 : 17
And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
Read Today's Proverb - Chapter 24

Why Subscribe?
Subscribe Online   Online
Subscribe By Mail   By mail
Contribute
Public Registration

Forum

Zeteo 3:16 with Alf and Alesia Cengia

THE END THE BOOK THE SERIES: J.L. Robb

Ready Reasons - Wendy Wippel

The End The Book Part 6

Faith Soaps and Love

Bible Prophecy News Christian Current Events

Daily Brief Commentary Contributed Help Forums

Omega Letter - Commentary Discussion

A Multiplicity of Errors
Posted By: Michael
8/23/2017 9:42:27 AM

Reverse

Original Commentary Link
1 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Member Comments:
I first encountered the " many worlds" model about 35 years ago. The author commending it was a favorite of author Richard Bach who was/is a rabid new age type.

The fool has said...

Amen
Reply # 1 - ReplyTo ID: 14507

Posted By: Gracemer -
Date: 8/23/2017 10:10:30 AM
Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments: Is a multiverse the same thing as parallel universes? I've heard it said "you can't make this stuff up." Apparently you can. Thanks for the debunk.
Reply # 2 - ReplyTo ID: 14508

Posted By: KaraB -
Date: 8/23/2017 10:44:00 AM
1 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments: "Thus the heavens and the earth were FINISHED, and all the host of them." Genesis 2:1

Modern day cosmology is a construct of the Vatican (Copernicus, Lemaitre, etc.) and the Kabbalah.
Reply # 3 - ReplyTo ID: 14509

Posted By: pete -
Date: 8/23/2017 11:18:06 AM
4 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 1 PrayingPraying

Comments: This has actually been on my mind alot. I'm glad someone smarter than I tackled it! Great job

Reply # 4 - ReplyTo ID: 14510

Posted By: DonEudaly -
Date: 8/23/2017 2:03:11 PM
2 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments: I can only imagine what kinds of comments your article is receiving in the next universe over. As for this one, I liked it.
Reply # 5 - ReplyTo ID: 14511

Posted By: Anton -
Date: 8/23/2017 3:34:42 PM
Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments:

Excellent and Amen Wendy!

Anton.

Reply # 6 - ReplyTo ID: 14514

Posted By: MichaelMerola -
Date: 8/24/2017 1:49:44 AM
Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 1 PrayingPraying

Comments: I believe the String Theory could have credence in a spiritual body, per the words Paul said about the things our eyes haven seen, ears haven't heard, etc. The catch is a spiritual state such as, and only when, a person has their body changed as in the Rapture. Parallel universes? Intentionally or otherwise, I believe satan launched that one to usurup or cause doubt to The Lord's complete rule of THIS existence. By the way, please keep praying for us here...it hasn't gotten much better but it hasn't gotten worse either. I will take anything remotely positive nowadays.