Home | Forums | Bible | +Width | Subscribe | Member Login

Sunday, November 19, 2017   4:31:55 PM  

Welcome to The Omega Letter   Daily Briefings Commentary News Room   Contact OL Site Map How Do I?
Testimonials Prophecy Israel Globalism Terror In Defense Around the World War News Witnessing Perspective Commentary

Omega Letter Member Log In

2 Thessalonians  2 : 8
And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:
Read Today's Proverb - Chapter 19

Why Subscribe?
Subscribe Online   Online
Subscribe By Mail   By mail
Contribute
Public Registration

Forum

Zeteo 3:16 with Alf and Alesia Cengia

THE END THE BOOK THE SERIES: J.L. Robb

Ready Reasons - Wendy Wippel

The End The Book Part 6

Faith Soaps and Love

Bible Prophecy News Christian Current Events

Daily Brief Commentary Contributed Help Forums

Omega Letter - Commentary Discussion

One Hump or Two?
Posted By: StevenFries
8/9/2017 9:33:44 AM

Reverse

Original Commentary Link
4 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Member Comments:
Great as always, Wendy! I thought it was funny that this came out on "Hump Day"!
Reply # 1 - ReplyTo ID: 14506

Posted By: BobbyeKay -
Date: 8/22/2017 12:44:10 AM
Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments:

I have much love and respect for you, Wendy!  I so enjoy your 'dry' intelligent humor!  Hoping I get to sit near you at "The Wedding Feast"!  I truly believe we will become fast friends.  ;))   Thank you so much for sharing your talent with us free of charge.  I shall pray for your mother.   bkk

Reply # 2 - ReplyTo ID: 14490

Posted By: WendyWippel -
Date: 8/10/2017 2:43:29 PM
1 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments:

That didn't even occur to me, Stephen. LOL. The Titles just pop into my head unbidden,. I think it's related to a long history of liking puns.

And you are right, David.  It seems like all current science --for sure in biology at least, is an offering to the Gods of Evolution. No matter how ridiculous the findings are. And any "science" that gets written up and accepted to a "science journal" is automatically considered inarguably accurate with respect to its conclusions., ir it seems to eliminate any need for God in the process.  

Thank you Trudy!  My mom keeps telling me that I should charge Omegal letter for my services.  I keep trying to explain to her (Idon't think she knows the Lord) that I think God made me to do this.  That it's my spiritual gift. and I am supposed to share that gift with the Body of Christ.  So, in response: my pleasure! Only doing my job!

Reply # 3 - ReplyTo ID: 14489

Posted By: TrudyBooker -
Date: 8/10/2017 9:50:32 AM
1 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments:

Wendy, I absolutely love your commentaries! You tell me things that I have never thought about. THANK YOU !

Reply # 4 - ReplyTo ID: 14488

Posted By: DavidGrove -
Date: 8/9/2017 9:41:12 PM
Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments: As usual a couple of scientists(sic) would rather stand on the street corner butt naked beating a couple of pans together than perform a scientific inquiry properly, just to say hey this book is wrong. Come on guys, get your clothes on then come back and talk with us.