Home | Forums | Bible | +Width | Subscribe | Member Login

Thursday, November 23, 2017   8:30:00 PM  

Welcome to The Omega Letter   Daily Briefings Commentary News Room   Contact OL Site Map How Do I?
Testimonials Prophecy Israel Globalism Terror In Defense Around the World War News Witnessing Perspective Commentary

Omega Letter Member Log In

John  10 : 29
My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand.
Read Today's Proverb - Chapter 23

Why Subscribe?
Subscribe Online   Online
Subscribe By Mail   By mail
Contribute
Public Registration

Forum

Zeteo 3:16 with Alf and Alesia Cengia

THE END THE BOOK THE SERIES: J.L. Robb

Ready Reasons - Wendy Wippel

The End The Book Part 6

Faith Soaps and Love

Bible Prophecy News Christian Current Events

Daily Brief Commentary Contributed Help Forums

Omega Letter - Commentary Discussion

The End of All Things
Posted By: Anton
7/17/2017 8:55:19 AM

Reverse

Original Commentary Link
15 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 2 PrayingPraying

Member Comments:

Amen Pete!We are on the edge of eternity and if there was ever an end of eternity,it would only be the beginning of Infinity.Let us watch and wait with great anticipation for the Blessed Hope!Thanks to Kari,Mike and Gayle for keeping the OL together and intact!
Anton.

Reply # 1 - ReplyTo ID: 14436

Posted By: Gracemer -
Date: 7/17/2017 9:38:42 AM
5 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 2 PrayingPraying

Comments: Your belief that the Rapture is very near is always a pick me up.
Reply # 2 - ReplyTo ID: 14437

Posted By: Randy -
Date: 7/17/2017 11:13:33 PM
8 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 1 PrayingPraying

Comments: It continues to amaze me as time passes how obvious it is to any discerning Christian that the enemy is ramping up his attacks against us. I cannot articulate my beliefs nearly as well as you can, and thus have a difficult time relating to nonbelievers how all these things are pointing to the very soon removal of the church. It is JUST SO OBVIOUS to me what is going on behind the scenes and I feel like everybody should be able to see things the way I do. It is truly unfortunate that there has been so much disinformation spread about over the last 2000 years that nobody seems to be able to see the truth when it hits them in the face.

Carry on Pete, your articles are well articulated and very informative. It is always a pleasure to read them while I wait for our departure. Maranatha!
Reply # 3 - ReplyTo ID: 14438

Posted By: Greg S/CG -
Date: 7/18/2017 12:19:02 PM
2 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 1 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Very good Pete, This year (hopefully) will shed some light on how close we are!  Keep it up!

Greg S.