Home | Forums | Bible | +Width | Subscribe | Member Login

Thursday, November 23, 2017   10:41:08 PM  

Welcome to The Omega Letter   Daily Briefings Commentary News Room   Contact OL Site Map How Do I?
Testimonials Prophecy Israel Globalism Terror In Defense Around the World War News Witnessing Perspective Commentary

Omega Letter Member Log In

2 Thessalonians  2 : 4
Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.
Read Today's Proverb - Chapter 23

Why Subscribe?
Subscribe Online   Online
Subscribe By Mail   By mail
Contribute
Public Registration

Forum

Zeteo 3:16 with Alf and Alesia Cengia

THE END THE BOOK THE SERIES: J.L. Robb

Ready Reasons - Wendy Wippel

The End The Book Part 6

Faith Soaps and Love

Bible Prophecy News Christian Current Events

Daily Brief Commentary Contributed Help Forums

Omega Letter - Commentary Discussion

The Original Soul Train
Posted By: TrudyBooker
7/5/2017 9:46:29 AM

Reverse

Original Commentary Link
4 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Member Comments:
I enjoy your weekly commentary so very much. My favorite song when I get down or a little stressed is "Victory In Jesus". I love singing this and when I do, I feel comfort because I know Jesus has taken care of everything. Keep up the great work, my sister in Christ!
Reply # 1 - ReplyTo ID: 14413

Posted By: Linda Ihinger -
Date: 7/6/2017 7:49:50 PM
1 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments: Excellent brief Wendy! I agree...we must get back to our Soul being quieted. I've only recently fully realized the impact of doing so and I personally feel more relaxed and confident within myself and at peace. Reading and studying Gods word is more understandable without all the "busyness" that usually fills my life. I have a long way to go, but I'm a lot happier doing it and have a quieter mind, heart and soul.
Reply # 2 - ReplyTo ID: 14411

Posted By: WendyWippel -
Date: 7/6/2017 11:43:31 AM
2 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments:

Thanks, Michael.  Actually we just found out that we are getting relocated bacl u[ north. Michigan, however, so I donno what I am going to do with my 50 Ohio State Sweatshirts.  Not tomorrow, though. It will be a few months.

Bobby Kay, I agree. Ihaven't watched much news since the election.  The Memphis channel is unabashed biased against us, and I am very frustrated with the gridlock going on in DC when we have both the house and the senate. 

Just waiting for the Lord. Like all of you. Thanks for checking in.

Reply # 3 - ReplyTo ID: 14410

Date: 7/6/2017 11:34:28 AM
1 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments:

Thanks, Trudy!  My go-to are both petra songs: "It is finished" and "clean". Cant listen to those and still be blue! 

Reply # 4 - ReplyTo ID: 14409

Date: 7/6/2017 11:32:08 AM
1 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 1 PrayingPraying

Comments:

I am sorry to hear that, Anton.  Both of m girls struggle with it too, and since I never have i kind of struggle to undersatnd what they are going through. Thanks for checking in.  I missed you!

Reply # 5 - ReplyTo ID: 14407

Posted By: BobbyeKay -
Date: 7/6/2017 12:03:11 AM
3 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments:

Another interesting contribution, Wendy.  Love your intelligent dry/wry humor!  My favorite 'go to' hymn is "Great Is Thy Faithfulness".  Watching the World 'going off the deep end' is really emotionally challenging.  Can hardly watch News or really anything on TV anymore.  So sick of all the meaningless blah blah blah!  God sends me small joys to keep me going, and I am very grateful for His Faithfulness!   Grateful for your inspiring articles, too!

Reply # 6 - ReplyTo ID: 14406

Posted By: Michael -
Date: 7/5/2017 4:10:04 PM
3 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments: "The crops washed out, momma died and the dog-done-run-off bad"

Okay girl. You've just confirmed it. We need to get you out of Mississippi TODAY!!!

Great reminder though, especially to a hard-core news junkie like me. I can't tell you how many times a day I need to remind myself that God hasn't abdicated. Psalm 43:5
Reply # 7 - ReplyTo ID: 14405

Posted By: Anton -
Date: 7/5/2017 1:58:46 PM
Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 2 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Excellent Wendy!As an incurable depression sufferer I meditate on the Word and drink red wine,that is all that works,not "medication"Be still and know that I am God.

Anton.