Home | Forums | Bible | +Width | Subscribe | Member Login

Thursday, August 17, 2017   8:57:51 PM  

Welcome to The Omega Letter   Daily Briefings Commentary News Room   Contact OL Site Map How Do I?
Testimonials Prophecy Israel Globalism Terror In Defense Around the World War News Witnessing Perspective Commentary

Omega Letter Member Log In

Revelation  21 : 6
And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely.
Read Today's Proverb - Chapter 17

Why Subscribe?
Subscribe Online   Online
Subscribe By Mail   By mail
Contribute
Public Registration

Forum

Zeteo 3:16 with Alf and Alesia Cengia

THE END THE BOOK THE SERIES: J.L. Robb

Ready Reasons - Wendy Wippel

The End The Book Part 6

Faith Soaps and Love

Bible Prophecy News Christian Current Events

Daily Brief Commentary Contributed Help Forums

Omega Letter - Commentary Discussion

The Extinction Level Event (ELE)
Posted By: Anton
7/3/2017 9:01:28 AM

Reverse

Original Commentary Link
10 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 3 PrayingPraying

Member Comments:
Amen Pete!Everything is pointing to this year,even Jack said so in 2012 when he was still alive.Every second that passes is one nearer to the rapture.Keep looking up!The world is desperately evil!The Spirit and the bride say;Come Lord Jesus.
Anton.
Reply # 1 - ReplyTo ID: 14404

Posted By: Gracemer -
Date: 7/3/2017 11:58:58 AM
4 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments: I don't think there's any merit to the idea that the 2 witnesses will be active before the rapture. They are empowered for 3-1/2 yrs before they are killed. Which half of the tribulation isn't entirely clear, but I think it's the second half, just before the second coming. The rapture doesn't kick off the tribulation, but the peace treaty between Israel and her enemies. The witness may be alive today, but they will not receive power until after the rapture. God is fully able to convert people from the reading of His Word (without preaching) and many Jews (including the 144,000) will have their blinders removed. Not to mention the probability that many who were left behind will recall what their believing friends talked about and turn to Christ. Millions upon millions in fact.