Home | Forums | Bible | +Width | Subscribe | Member Login

Thursday, November 23, 2017   9:23:30 AM  

Welcome to The Omega Letter   Daily Briefings Commentary News Room   Contact OL Site Map How Do I?
Testimonials Prophecy Israel Globalism Terror In Defense Around the World War News Witnessing Perspective Commentary

Omega Letter Member Log In

Revelation  17 : 3
So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.
Read Today's Proverb - Chapter 23

Why Subscribe?
Subscribe Online   Online
Subscribe By Mail   By mail
Contribute
Public Registration

Forum

Zeteo 3:16 with Alf and Alesia Cengia

THE END THE BOOK THE SERIES: J.L. Robb

Ready Reasons - Wendy Wippel

The End The Book Part 6

Faith Soaps and Love

Bible Prophecy News Christian Current Events

Daily Brief Commentary Contributed Help Forums

Omega Letter - Commentary Discussion

Donkeys and their Delusions
Posted By: Gracemer
6/21/2017 9:23:49 AM

Reverse

Original Commentary Link
35 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 34 PrayingPraying

Member Comments:
Notably, Scalise has been pushing for legislation to combat sex trafficking ... the MSM hasn't mentioned that.
Reply # 1 - ReplyTo ID: 14387

Posted By: Carolee -
Date: 6/22/2017 9:01:34 AM
10 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments:

No way I can improve on BobbyKay's post except to say a while back I came across a "definition" of a reprobate mind . . .

"it can't process truth"

Reply # 2 - ReplyTo ID: 14386

Posted By: BobbyeKay -
Date: 6/21/2017 11:49:46 PM
8 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 2 PrayingPraying

Comments:

I too have been saying for years that the masses of seemingly brainless lemmings approving of progressive liberalism MUST be under a very strong delusion.  It does seem that our God has already begun "separating the sheep from the goats".  I understand the "strong delusion" He allows is for those who will follow the antichrist after we are Caught Up with The Holy Spirit by Our Lord Jesus, but it must be part of "the beginnings of these things"!  How else can their demented words and actions be explained?!  I do think that God 'pulled the rug out from under satan' big time when He allowed Trump to defeat hrc. And, satan immediately began to torment the souls of his foolish minions with a fiery passion to seek revenge anyway they could.  Nothing reasonable can explain the absolute insanity they are displaying!    Knowing that this too is God's Will for these times, and trusting His plans are in motion, gives me the "peace which passeth understanding" during these End Times.  I had very little peace during the past 8 years!  Enjoying a faith rest nowadays!

Another super Commentary, Wendy.  Thank you, BKay

Reply # 3 - ReplyTo ID: 14385

Posted By: Greg S/CG -
Date: 6/21/2017 12:16:51 PM
7 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments:

The only thing I can come up with concerning the left, the MSM and Hollywood is suffering strong delusion. 

Thank you for writing this Wendy. 

Greg

Reply # 4 - ReplyTo ID: 14384

Posted By: TerryReed -
Date: 6/21/2017 11:47:34 AM
10 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 1 PrayingPraying

Comments: Another excellent article Wendy! Clearly our nation has gone off the rails. All sense has gone out the window. The liberals cannot restrain their vitriol, and we have reached the place where society is criminalizing all that was once called good. Our nation continues down a dark path, but then again, it seems the entire world is on that same path. That path will end with the King of kings and Lord of lords returning in the clouds of the air, but until then, it looks like we are in for a very bumpy ride.
Reply # 5 - ReplyTo ID: 14383

Posted By: DonaldPalmer -
Date: 6/21/2017 11:32:36 AM
5 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments: I could not agree with you more Wendy. This world has really started to auger in! These people have been given over to a reprobate mind. They really do call light darkness and darkness light. Everything that they accuse the conservatives of is what they are doing themselves! Now that is frightening! My father was an upright man and a conservative who flew a B-24 Liberator during WWII. I can't imagine how he could handle the world we live in today. God rest his soul!

Reply # 6 - ReplyTo ID: 14382

Posted By: LizGillum -
Date: 6/21/2017 11:27:21 AM
9 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 2 PrayingPraying

Comments: Great article as always. I thought as I was reading the article that delusions have been the condition of this world since the fall. God puts truth out there but most humans like the delusions/darkness. It seems so strange to us who know the truth and can see through the delusions that so many cannot. Maybe it's because Christianity was so widespread in the west, especially in America that it seemed normal and the way it was always supposed to be. Well we are approaching that time of great delusions warned of in the Bible. If the beginning is this bad it's hard to comprehend how deep the delusions will be as God takes the restraints off. I for one am counting on God taking home before that time.
Reply # 7 - ReplyTo ID: 14381

Posted By: Michael -
Date: 6/21/2017 9:46:03 AM
39 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 32 PrayingPraying

Comments:

When the opportunity opens, I witness. And I pray. But having been involved in evangelism for years, (that includes working as a trainer) I don't ever recall seeing people so absolutley hostile to the Gospel. Wasn't it Billy Graham's wife who said if didn't judge America soon, He'd need to resurrect Sodom and apologize? I've been asking for some time now if this isn't the "strong delusion" written of in 2 Thessalonians 2:11:

"And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:..."

How much worse will it get before we all head up?

Reply # 8 - ReplyTo ID: 14380

Posted By: NathanaelKinney -
Date: 6/21/2017 9:25:40 AM
39 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 32 PrayingPraying

Comments: Another great one, Wendy. Thank you.