Home | Forums | Bible | +Width | Subscribe | Member Login

Wednesday, November 22, 2017   10:39:25 PM  

Welcome to The Omega Letter   Daily Briefings Commentary News Room   Contact OL Site Map How Do I?
Testimonials Prophecy Israel Globalism Terror In Defense Around the World War News Witnessing Perspective Commentary

Omega Letter Member Log In

2 Chronicles  7 : 14
If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.
Read Today's Proverb - Chapter 22

Why Subscribe?
Subscribe Online   Online
Subscribe By Mail   By mail
Contribute
Public Registration

Forum

Zeteo 3:16 with Alf and Alesia Cengia

THE END THE BOOK THE SERIES: J.L. Robb

Ready Reasons - Wendy Wippel

The End The Book Part 6

Faith Soaps and Love

Bible Prophecy News Christian Current Events

Daily Brief Commentary Contributed Help Forums

Omega Letter - Commentary Discussion

Will Israel Ever Find Peace?
Posted By: Greg S/CG
5/18/2017 10:21:47 AM

Reverse

Original Commentary Link
7 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Member Comments:
I believe Trump will fail. There will only be one true peace treaty and who ever gets that done will be the Antichrist and we as Christians will not be here to see that happen. Trump will fail. Of course if he pulls it off and we are still here we will be scratching our heads and rereading our bibles.
Reply # 1 - ReplyTo ID: 14265

Posted By: Michael -
Date: 5/18/2017 11:19:31 AM
4 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments:

Ahh, Peace. I used to think that world peace was possible, but then I finally woke up and realized there will be no peace until The Prince of Peace shows up in person to get the job done.

I've reached the point where I'm afraid to check news feeds in the morning for fear of what the Satan worshippers have done now, but then, I never expected to live to see the "falling away". It's sort of like being swept away in a flood, I'm watching it, but I'm powerless to change it. Then I realize that if it weren't God's plan, it wouldn't be happening.  

Do I think the President can broker a peace deal that is both legitimate and lasting? Probaly not. There's millenia of inbred hatred directed toward the Jews but the sons of Ishmael. I don't see that changing.

Meanwhile, I trip over things because I'm constantly looking up and I continue trying to spread the Gospel in my little corner of the world. 

Reply # 2 - ReplyTo ID: 14266

Posted By: Gracemer -
Date: 5/18/2017 11:24:44 AM
3 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments: I didn't know how to rate this article. As a Protestant I object to applying the word "Christian" to Roman Catholicism, which is the most bloodthirsty institution in history. Even Islam can't match them for savagery. Once one understands that the bride of Christ and the Roman church aren't one and the same, history gets a lot easier. I'm not saying antisemitism can't be found in Protestantism, but it never wiped out millions of people.

On the other hand, I agree that Israel won't achieve true peace with the Palestinians until Jesus comes back. To give up land for peace is to insure their own destruction and brings God's punishment on every nation that pressures or forces them to do so. If Trump can find a way to bring peace without Israel giving up land, more power to him. But he won't. There's a phony peace on the way though.
Reply # 3 - ReplyTo ID: 14267

Posted By: Anton -
Date: 5/18/2017 12:59:06 PM
5 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments:

All Trump has to do is to move the Embassy to a United Jerusalem including the Western wall and I pray he can do it in Jesus name.Full Stop.The rest is up to God.Zeph2:1-6(Gaza) and Psalm 83(Syria).

Anton.

Reply # 4 - ReplyTo ID: 14270

Posted By: JLRobb -
Date: 5/19/2017 8:21:51 AM
1 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments:

Agree. If he negotiates a 7-year treaty, I'm heading to the hills.

Reply # 5 - ReplyTo ID: 14271

Date: 5/19/2017 8:24:34 AM
Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments:

You are correct that it is God's plan. This is all too strange for it not to be supernatural.

Reply # 6 - ReplyTo ID: 14272

Date: 5/19/2017 8:29:59 AM
1 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments:

Phony Peace. That is definitely what it will be. They could change it though if they would accept Christ. In my opinion.

Reply # 7 - ReplyTo ID: 14274

Posted By: Gracemer -
Date: 5/20/2017 12:32:55 PM
Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments: Trump moving the embassy to Jerusalem and perhaps trying to negotiate peace with Palestine doesn't come anywhere near the standard of a world leader brokering a 7 year peace treaty with all of Israel's neighbors. Don't read more into this thing than is actually there. The move will much more likely increase hostilities.