Home | Forums | Bible | +Width | Subscribe | Member Login

Thursday, September 21, 2017   4:33:01 AM  

Welcome to The Omega Letter   Daily Briefings Commentary News Room   Contact OL Site Map How Do I?
Testimonials Prophecy Israel Globalism Terror In Defense Around the World War News Witnessing Perspective Commentary

Omega Letter Member Log In

Zechariah  14 : 12
And this shall be the plague wherewith the LORD will smite all the people that have fought against Jerusalem; Their flesh shall consume away while they stand upon their feet, and their eyes shall consume away in their holes, and their tongue shall consume away in their mouth.
Read Today's Proverb - Chapter 21

Why Subscribe?
Subscribe Online   Online
Subscribe By Mail   By mail
Contribute
Public Registration

Forum

Zeteo 3:16 with Alf and Alesia Cengia

THE END THE BOOK THE SERIES: J.L. Robb

Ready Reasons - Wendy Wippel

The End The Book Part 6

Faith Soaps and Love

Bible Prophecy News Christian Current Events

Daily Brief Commentary Contributed Help Forums

Omega Letter - Commentary Discussion

The “Mark” of the Beast
Posted By: TerryReed
5/10/2017 11:18:19 AM

Reverse

Original Commentary Link
4 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Member Comments:
Very interesting article! With the advances in technology, robotics and Artificial Intelligence, we are seeing the world revealed in the Book of Revelation coming more clearly into focus. Perhaps the image of the beast will be a robot with true artificial intelligence.
I loved the comment on the "Mark" (Zuckerberg) of the Beast.
Reply # 1 - ReplyTo ID: 14243

Posted By: Kerry -
Date: 5/10/2017 11:46:36 AM
7 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 2 PrayingPraying

Comments:

The fat lady is doing vocal warm-ups that's for sure! This article and Pete's article on Monday definitely point to a rapture sooner rather than later. Maranatha!

Reply # 2 - ReplyTo ID: 14244

Posted By: Greg S/CG -
Date: 5/10/2017 12:48:59 PM
4 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 32 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Back in 73 when I first learned of the mark of the beast in Bible school, I was 14, We all thought it was a tattoo. 44 years later we know it will be much more then just a mark. We might call it a Smart Mark.  The mark we can make today would still work because as things stand we can make a tattoo thats also a circuit and it would tell a monitor where we were at all times, Our finacial records and credit, health information. Just that would pretty much fulfill prophecy. In 5 to 10 years The mark could be an AI assistant, Once  installed it alters your DNA, makes you immune to cancer, think faster, see farther and hear better. When the mark comes it wont be forced on people, There going to line up for it. Folks will fight for it. Expect to see it in a much more benign form first.  Only the rich and famous will have it. This mark will be the thing to have in much the same way new smart phones are a must have.   Thats how I see it anyway.
Greg

Reply # 3 - ReplyTo ID: 14245

Posted By: WendyWippel -
Date: 5/10/2017 2:40:27 PM
Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments:

Thanks, Terry. I as casting around in my head for a catchy title, and suddenly realized the correlation.  I must say I amused myself as well.

Reply # 4 - ReplyTo ID: 14246

Date: 5/10/2017 2:45:08 PM

Comments:

From your mouth to God's ears.Kerry.   I am certaintly ready.

I certainly agree, Greg. And with every new technology the picture gets a little clearer.

I have to say it has been an amazing time to be a prophecy scholar.!

Reply # 5 - ReplyTo ID: 14249

Posted By: RichardMann2016520 -
Date: 5/10/2017 5:43:12 PM
1 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments: I believe that none of this technology will be around when the anti decides that everyone has to take his mark to buy and sell. An EMP attack on the US, and Western Europe along with any country what is dependent on this technology, will render it useless. With all the wars and death that will happen between the start of the tribulation and the anti demanding to be worshiped, there will be very little modern technology left operational.

Just my opinion. EMP by nukes or by major sun activate, puts everyone back to the dark ages.
Reply # 6 - ReplyTo ID: 14250

Posted By: RichardMann2016520 -
Date: 5/10/2017 5:44:21 PM

Comments:

P.S.  I don't plan to be here when the anti starts all this mark stuff anyhow.  So, in reality, it does not matter. 

Reply # 7 - ReplyTo ID: 14254

Posted By: Greg S/CG -
Date: 5/11/2017 11:46:19 AM

Comments:

I see your point of view as a possibility but humans are pretty feisty, I think The Antichrist will have his technology and it will survive. At the same time be part of the world you mention.  It would be hard to implement a Mark system in a world living in the 18th century. Lots of loop holes folks could hide in. There might be a little bit of both worlds, a big chuck of the world will be thrown back into living with 18th century technology but there will be part that is right on top of the technological tree.

Just guessing about a world Ill never see

Greg 

Reply # 8 - ReplyTo ID: 14259

Date: 5/11/2017 6:52:29 PM

Comments:

That's definitely a possibility too.