Home | Forums | Bible | +Width | Subscribe | Member Login

Thursday, September 21, 2017   4:39:06 AM  

Welcome to The Omega Letter   Daily Briefings Commentary News Room   Contact OL Site Map How Do I?
Testimonials Prophecy Israel Globalism Terror In Defense Around the World War News Witnessing Perspective Commentary

Omega Letter Member Log In

2 Thessalonians  2 : 8
And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:
Read Today's Proverb - Chapter 21

Why Subscribe?
Subscribe Online   Online
Subscribe By Mail   By mail
Contribute
Public Registration

Forum

Zeteo 3:16 with Alf and Alesia Cengia

THE END THE BOOK THE SERIES: J.L. Robb

Ready Reasons - Wendy Wippel

The End The Book Part 6

Faith Soaps and Love

Bible Prophecy News Christian Current Events

Daily Brief Commentary Contributed Help Forums

Omega Letter - Commentary Discussion

The Descent of Man
Posted By: Anton
5/1/2017 10:07:12 AM

Reverse

Original Commentary Link
8 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 1 PrayingPraying

Member Comments:
Excellent article,Pete!I think the mark will change your genetics too.May is a prophetic month:14th birth of Israel,23rd is Jerusalem day,24th Trump visits and might declare move of embassy and 25th is Ascension day.Looking UP.
Anton.
Reply # 1 - ReplyTo ID: 14223

Posted By: Gracemer -
Date: 5/1/2017 10:37:35 AM
4 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 1 PrayingPraying

Comments: Well done! You've covered just about everything. YouTube channel Skywatch TV has a segment called "Sci Friday" and they verify everything you said. (This is a Christian broadcast with Christian scientists and researchers.) In fact, its founder, Tom Horn, believes the mark of the beast may cause genetic alterations to the people who receive it. According to Steve Quayle, the Nazis aren't resting on their laurels. He says they moved their operations to Antarctica, under the ice, and that their scientific breakthroughs may be as much as 50,000 yrs. more advanced than what we know about now. Why are world religious and political leaders traveling to Antarctica? Here's a short article that might intrigue those who follow this stuff. http://usawatchdog.com/why-are-world-leaders-visiting-antarctica-steve-quayle/ IMO man never invented this stuff by himself. They had help from wicked angels. The Rapture must be sooo close.
Reply # 2 - ReplyTo ID: 14224

Posted By: TerryReed -
Date: 5/1/2017 11:51:07 AM
4 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments:

We're told that the False Prophet will make an image of the beast, and will have the power to give life to the beast. As AI advances, it certainly seems reasonable to think the image of the beast will be an advanced android with AI. 

Also ink has been invented that puts out an RFID signal, so the mark of the beast could actually be a tattoo. 

Add to that the move to transhumanism, and there you have men working signs and wonders by the power of Satan. 

Even so, come quickly Lord Jesus!

Reply # 3 - ReplyTo ID: 14226

Posted By: RichardMann2016520 -
Date: 5/1/2017 6:39:32 PM
3 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments: One thing to note. All this technology ceases to work when hit with an EMP pulse, or has all electric power done away with. We see nuclear war on the horizon. Since the Mark of the Beast comes about mid tribulation, I still hold to the teachings that it will be a tattoo, or maybe a mark burned into the skin like a brand. No electricity needed. I believe all the technology we take for granted, will be rendered useless when the nukes fly. I may be wrong, but after being in electronics and studying the technology all these years, it makes a lot of sense. Good article though. Dead on at many points. Keep up the good work.