Home | Forums | Bible | +Width | Subscribe | Member Login

Wednesday, November 22, 2017   10:47:07 PM  

Welcome to The Omega Letter   Daily Briefings Commentary News Room   Contact OL Site Map How Do I?
Testimonials Prophecy Israel Globalism Terror In Defense Around the World War News Witnessing Perspective Commentary

Omega Letter Member Log In

Matthew  24 : 14
And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.
Read Today's Proverb - Chapter 22

Why Subscribe?
Subscribe Online   Online
Subscribe By Mail   By mail
Contribute
Public Registration

Forum

Zeteo 3:16 with Alf and Alesia Cengia

THE END THE BOOK THE SERIES: J.L. Robb

Ready Reasons - Wendy Wippel

The End The Book Part 6

Faith Soaps and Love

Bible Prophecy News Christian Current Events

Daily Brief Commentary Contributed Help Forums

Omega Letter - Commentary Discussion

A World Mind Siege
Posted By: HarryPaul
4/28/2017 9:57:41 AM

Reverse

Original Commentary Link
8 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Member Comments:
Great article Alf.
Harry
Reply # 1 - ReplyTo ID: 14218

Posted By: Mark Palladino -
Date: 4/28/2017 10:23:08 AM
6 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments: Good read Alf. Sad truth however.
Reply # 2 - ReplyTo ID: 14220

Posted By: BobbyeKay -
Date: 4/28/2017 11:16:48 AM
5 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments: Thanks for your truthful article. Very informative. Peace be with you.
Reply # 3 - ReplyTo ID: 14221

Posted By: Gracemer -
Date: 4/28/2017 11:31:46 AM
5 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments: You were just a kid when you took that test, and you weren't yet saved. I've got some real cringe-worthy behavior in my past and must confess that the shame still eats at me. Those of us who were entering adulthood in the 60s and 70s were faced with powerful satanic social change and, without a biblical worldview, were ripe for plucking.

As for men choosing their fate? God gives saving faith as a gift to those He pre-determined to do it for before the foundation of the world--and not everyone receives it. When we made a "decision for Christ," we only did so because we were empowered and called by God to do so. Regeneration always comes first. We contributed absolutely zero to the process. Faith is the gift of God, not our contribution towards salvation.
Reply # 4 - ReplyTo ID: 14222

Posted By: RichardMann2016520 -
Date: 4/28/2017 2:07:21 PM
6 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments: Outstanding. The world is now reaching that last break point between good and evil.
Reply # 5 - ReplyTo ID: 14225

Posted By: DorothyAddington -
Date: 5/1/2017 2:32:15 PM
Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments: Wonderful commentary on where the world is at now. I wish everyone could read this article and have their eyes "opened" to what is, and has, happened to America and the Church! God blessings to you for writing this - I am making prints to give to my prayer partners. Our only hope is in the Lord and His return!