Home | Forums | Bible | +Width | Subscribe | Member Login

Wednesday, June 28, 2017   10:02:46 PM  

Welcome to The Omega Letter   Daily Briefings Commentary News Room   Contact OL Site Map How Do I?
Testimonials Prophecy Israel Globalism Terror In Defense Around the World War News Witnessing Perspective Commentary

Omega Letter Member Log In

Revelation  17 : 9
And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth.
Read Today's Proverb - Chapter 28

Why Subscribe?
Subscribe Online   Online
Subscribe By Mail   By mail
Contribute
Public Registration

Forum

Zeteo 3:16 with Alf and Alesia Cengia

The Third Woe Part 6: J.L. Robb

Revelation: Dawn of Global Government

Ready Reasons - Wendy Wippel

Place an advanced order to recieve your signed copy of THE END THE BOOK: Part Four

Faith Soaps and Love

Bible Prophecy News Christian Current Events

Daily Brief Commentary Contributed Help Forums

Omega Letter - Commentary Discussion

The Seventh Kingdom
Posted By: Gracemer
4/17/2017 11:58:18 AM

Reverse

Original Commentary Link
1 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Member Comments:
Go to Dan. 11. The mighty king who stands up is Alexander. When he died, his kingdom was divided between his 4 generals. 2 of them, Selucid Nicator, who ruled the territory between Babylon and Antioch (king of the north, and Ptolomy, who got Egypt (king of the south). They battle up til verse 20 where there's a 2,000 yr. gap. This is all history. In verse 21, the vile person, rises up from the same territory--this is Antichrist, and the rest is future. The king of the north territory encompasses Iran, Iraq, southern Turkey, Syria, Lebanon and Jordan. This is where the AC will come from. Not Europe. These countries were also once part of the Roman Empire. Gotta have both.
Reply # 1 - ReplyTo ID: 14175

Posted By: pete -
Date: 4/17/2017 1:40:34 PM
4 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 1 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Gracemer, please reread this part of the article;

"It is likely that the Rapture itself will collapse the United States leadership from within, and that this man is set up to restore some semblance of normalcy, law and order back to the US. He could be from Europe, or he could be European (or from somewhere within the old Roman Empire)."

Reply # 2 - ReplyTo ID: 14176

Posted By: Anton -
Date: 4/17/2017 3:58:22 PM
6 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments:

AMEN Pete!The Rapture is our concern NOT the AC-we will have balcony seats in Heaven for that.

Anton.

Reply # 3 - ReplyTo ID: 14178

Posted By: ShelleyB -
Date: 4/18/2017 10:54:03 AM
2 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 2 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Fascinating, Pete. You sure know better than me as you are in the military. I so often listen to what I hear (over and over again) - that the US is not mentioned in Bible prophecy, therefore we shouldn't look for her - and believe it. But, God wasn't mentioned once in the Book of Esther and, yet, He was definitely there. You have given me much food for thought.

I can't wait to just sit and listen as you and Jack discuss all these things once we are on the other side. There are people that tell me, "we won't care about what happened here once we're there." Really? You mean we won't be able to hear other people's stories and how God was glorified through them? Or talk of the wonders of the creation or the the glory of Christ's sacrifice on our behalf? Oops. Off on a tangent I go.
Anyway, thanks again. Stay safe and God Bless! Soon and very soon - Maranatha!

Reply # 4 - ReplyTo ID: 14179

Posted By: Gracemer -
Date: 4/18/2017 11:19:26 AM
Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments: Yeah Pete, I read it. Hence my comment. He won't be from Europe or the EU. He'll be from Iran, Iraq, Syria, southern Turkey, Lebanon or Jordan. This isn't my opinion, it's in Daniel. The territory of the king of the north. What he does or doesn't do with America remains to be seen.
Reply # 5 - ReplyTo ID: 14180

Date: 4/18/2017 11:32:47 AM

Comments: I was about to sign out when the thought popped into my head that perhaps you are unaware that those countries I listed were part of the Roman Empire. Not all of the Roman Empire was made up of "European" countries. It also encompassed the Middle East. Hope that helps.
Reply # 6 - ReplyTo ID: 14185

Posted By: pete -
Date: 4/19/2017 3:08:23 AM
Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments:

Gracemer, roger, tracking all. I'm not wedded to the idea that the antichrist has to be European. He could be of middle eastern descent, I think a Kurd (Assyrian?) fits nicely. But as far as the ruling powers go, it will be the EU and the US (my opinion). Their is no single power in the Arab, Persian, or Turkish realms that could dominate the earth.

Reply # 7 - ReplyTo ID: 14192

Posted By: Greg S/CG -
Date: 4/19/2017 2:04:46 PM
2 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments:

I've had the thought for some time now that if our belief that we are on the cusp of tribulation is correct that The Antichrist would have to have the US military at his disposal. It takes a long time to build a military capable enough to rule the world, TODAY the US has such a military.  If we see the European Union actually begin to create a Army and ditch Nato then we would know we are wrong on where we are in time. Maybe by as much as 15 years,

As for the Antichrist, He can come from anywhere, He could be right now in Trumps cabinet or a member of the EU's political machine. In the end prophecy will play out as its written. So yes, He may very well spring up out of Iraq or Jordan, even Syria or Saudi Arabia. After the rapture when he rises to power he will have access the the US milatary. Thats our perspective today.  Lots can happen these days in a very short span of time, in 24 hours it could all change,  but today Pete I agree with you 100%

Greg

Reply # 8 - ReplyTo ID: 14193

Date: 4/19/2017 2:04:49 PM

Comments: Pete, I agree with that. The evil one's army will probably be mostly European (and maybe what's left of America). I have high hopes that the "right crises" is the rapture.