Home | Forums | Bible | +Width | Subscribe | Member Login

Friday, September 22, 2017   12:44:36 PM  

Welcome to The Omega Letter   Daily Briefings Commentary News Room   Contact OL Site Map How Do I?
Testimonials Prophecy Israel Globalism Terror In Defense Around the World War News Witnessing Perspective Commentary

Omega Letter Member Log In

John  10 : 29
My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand.
Read Today's Proverb - Chapter 22

Why Subscribe?
Subscribe Online   Online
Subscribe By Mail   By mail
Contribute
Public Registration

Forum

Zeteo 3:16 with Alf and Alesia Cengia

THE END THE BOOK THE SERIES: J.L. Robb

Ready Reasons - Wendy Wippel

The End The Book Part 6

Faith Soaps and Love

Bible Prophecy News Christian Current Events

Daily Brief Commentary Contributed Help Forums

Omega Letter - Commentary Discussion

Syria - Broken Beyond Repair
Posted By: Gracemer
4/14/2017 11:07:33 AM

Reverse

Original Commentary Link
4 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 1 PrayingPraying

Member Comments:
The news on the Syrian problem fluctuates daily. I could go crazy focusing on the temporal. Then I remember that God is sovereign. He controls world events; He controls the actions of men. His Word tells us so over and over again. The Lord is managing these events to fulfill His Word, and those events are driving hard towards the Rapture which, I believe, must occur before the Gog Magog war. So yeah! Let's lift up our heads. Let our prayer be that His will be done and pluck up our courage and witness, witness, witness. Thanks Alf for your article.
Reply # 1 - ReplyTo ID: 14167

Posted By: DonaldPalmer -
Date: 4/14/2017 11:38:09 AM
Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments:

Great article Alf, thanks for your perspective on the current middle east situation. Yes, things are getting intense and I am looking up and lifting up my head! (have been for many years now!) Laughing

Gracemer, I find I agree with your comments on a regular basis. Keep it up! 

Don Palmer

Reply # 2 - ReplyTo ID: 14168

Posted By: Paula -
Date: 4/14/2017 11:58:16 AM
1 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments: I appreciate your very helpful article, Alf. So much I didn't and don't know. It is overwhelming. I don't want to be fickle toward our President, and so much he has done is really good. Seeing him launch missles without verifying a video produced by terrorists was upsetting. All of a sudden the focus is not domestic but international. I agree with you that the Middle East and the rest of the world are profoundly broken and only Jesus Christ will be able to set things right when he comes back. That is profoundly encouraging! Thanks for all those good links!
Reply # 3 - ReplyTo ID: 14170

Posted By: ShelleyB -
Date: 4/14/2017 12:27:20 PM
5 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 2 PrayingPraying

Comments: Assad was not innocent. You are right, Alf. He is a bad guy, just like his father. Go to beholdisrael.org to see the videos from a former major in the IDF. If you want truth, in my opinion, you trust what's coming out of Israel. They know what's going on.
Thanks for the article, Alf. We are so close. Maranatha!