Home | Forums | Bible | +Width | Subscribe | Member Login

Friday, September 22, 2017   12:45:28 PM  

Welcome to The Omega Letter   Daily Briefings Commentary News Room   Contact OL Site Map How Do I?
Testimonials Prophecy Israel Globalism Terror In Defense Around the World War News Witnessing Perspective Commentary

Omega Letter Member Log In

Genesis  3 : 15
And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.
Read Today's Proverb - Chapter 22

Why Subscribe?
Subscribe Online   Online
Subscribe By Mail   By mail
Contribute
Public Registration

Forum

Zeteo 3:16 with Alf and Alesia Cengia

THE END THE BOOK THE SERIES: J.L. Robb

Ready Reasons - Wendy Wippel

The End The Book Part 6

Faith Soaps and Love

Bible Prophecy News Christian Current Events

Daily Brief Commentary Contributed Help Forums

Omega Letter - Commentary Discussion

Blue Sky Option #4
Posted By: Gracemer
4/10/2017 11:14:00 AM

Reverse

Original Commentary Link
2 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 2 PrayingPraying

Member Comments:
Amazing article. So I'm wondering why we're sending troops to Syria, considering the N. Korea problem. My understanding is that Assad protects the Christians in Syria and that his removal will spell doom for them. I just hate all this war talk because without access to intelligence, how can we the people know what's really going on? Sitting tight and waiting is difficult. Trump needs our prayers more than ever and he needs to put his daughter and son-in-law outside the circle of power. I don't like what's going on at all, but increasing hope in an imminent rapture keeps me from over-stressing about political events.
Reply # 1 - ReplyTo ID: 14155

Posted By: Anton -
Date: 4/10/2017 11:23:26 AM
2 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments:

Fascinating article,Major!God is shaking this world,the Rapture is the cherry on top.Looking up as always! Things have more than begun to happen,and Pres Trump has not been in office for a 100 days yet...
Anton.