Home | Forums | Bible | +Width | Subscribe | Member Login

Saturday, November 18, 2017   2:08:27 PM  

Welcome to The Omega Letter   Daily Briefings Commentary News Room   Contact OL Site Map How Do I?
Testimonials Prophecy Israel Globalism Terror In Defense Around the World War News Witnessing Perspective Commentary

Omega Letter Member Log In

Revelation  21 : 6
And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely.
Read Today's Proverb - Chapter 18

Why Subscribe?
Subscribe Online   Online
Subscribe By Mail   By mail
Contribute
Public Registration

Forum

Zeteo 3:16 with Alf and Alesia Cengia

THE END THE BOOK THE SERIES: J.L. Robb

Ready Reasons - Wendy Wippel

The End The Book Part 6

Faith Soaps and Love

Bible Prophecy News Christian Current Events

Daily Brief Commentary Contributed Help Forums

Omega Letter - Commentary Discussion

A Divine Déjà vu
Posted By: Michael
3/22/2017 10:02:31 AM

Reverse

Original Commentary Link
17 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 1 PrayingPraying

Member Comments:

I've mentioned here before that I'm involved in a Saturday morning men's bible study. One of the attendees is a man I've known for 25 years, he's a Window Clerk at a local Post Office. He said he'd noticed something odd; people were coming into the Post Office and buying post cards in quantities not seen for decades. My friend - Bill - was curious and began asking customers why they were purchasing post cards. (Ask yourself, when's the last time I mailed/received a non-business post card?) His customers, however, remained tight-lipped about the purchases. Finally, one customer allowed that there is a movement afoot to mail post cards to the President expressing support. Unlike the Soros-funded "protests", this movement is genuinely 'grass-roots'. The Liberal Lame Stream Media has made no mention whatsoever of general support for the President and Bill thought it was a local endeavor. Until he tried to re-order his post card stock. He told us that the USPS only warehouses post cards in two locations, Kansas and Pennsylvania. Both supply points have run out off post cards. There are none to ship and the USPS is scrambling to re-supply. Interesting.

Having said that, over at Rapture Ready on February 26th, Dale V. Nobbman had an article about writing a letter to the President once a month.

http://www.raptureready.com/2017/02/26/righteous-men-and-women-standing-in-the-gap-2/

Dale suggested writing a brief letter to President Trump once a month.

President Donald J. Trump
White House
1600 Pennsylvania Ave NW
Washington D.C. 20500

I'd love to stay and chat, but I've got to write a letter.

Blessings Wendy, on you and your house.

PS  I think I'll re-read Nehemiah!

Reply # 1 - ReplyTo ID: 14127

Posted By: HarryPaul -
Date: 3/22/2017 10:07:23 AM
4 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments: Spot on Wendy,
I'll join you.
Harry

Reply # 2 - ReplyTo ID: 14128

Posted By: Anton -
Date: 3/22/2017 12:18:00 PM
7 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments:

Excellent Wendy!I pray for Trump and I am not even an American.Jerusalem is key.Once the embassy is moved,let the chips fall where they may!

Anton.

Reply # 3 - ReplyTo ID: 14129

Posted By: EllenDudley -
Date: 3/22/2017 3:46:55 PM
8 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments: My prayers for Donald Trump began when I realized how much common sense he had along with the business sense that was obvious. I supported Dr. Ben Carson at first and when he withdrew he immediately put all of his resources behind Trump. Trump has the necessary intelligence and aplomb needed for this situation the USA finds itself in. I also believe he truly loves this country. How far back do we have to go to find a president like that?
Reply # 4 - ReplyTo ID: 14132

Posted By: Paula -
Date: 3/25/2017 10:28:13 AM
2 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments:

What a great article, Wendy!  And what a great idea about the postcards and letters, Harry!  The President gets so much from his rallies because they are packed with enthusiastic supporters without fail, so tons of postcards and letters will certainly encourage him.  I love reading Pastor Jeffress' words to the President.  There are many figures from the Bible that are like Donald Trump - Nehemiah, Jehu, Cyrus, it's amazing!

Reply # 5 - ReplyTo ID: 14140

Posted By: BobbyeKay -
Date: 3/29/2017 12:30:16 AM
Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments: What a gratifying article ... I too was all for Ben Carson, but when the campaigning began, I realized quickly that Trump was just exactly what we needed for the tough job ahead if America was to be pulled out of the abyss we were falling in to. God is in control - always was - but He really needed to hear genuine remorse His people and we were so very distressed. I thank Him for what He has done and for what He is going to do through Trump. satan is very a n g r y and he is causing people whom he has duped to act out agressively ... he is also making fools of them in so doing.
Ready to Fly, Fly Away ~ with Jesus!