Home | Forums | Bible | +Width | Subscribe | Member Login

Tuesday, August 22, 2017   10:04:05 PM  

Welcome to The Omega Letter   Daily Briefings Commentary News Room   Contact OL Site Map How Do I?
Testimonials Prophecy Israel Globalism Terror In Defense Around the World War News Witnessing Perspective Commentary

Omega Letter Member Log In

Genesis  3 : 15
And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.
Read Today's Proverb - Chapter 22

Why Subscribe?
Subscribe Online   Online
Subscribe By Mail   By mail
Contribute
Public Registration

Forum

Zeteo 3:16 with Alf and Alesia Cengia

THE END THE BOOK THE SERIES: J.L. Robb

Ready Reasons - Wendy Wippel

The End The Book Part 6

Faith Soaps and Love

Bible Prophecy News Christian Current Events

Daily Brief Commentary Contributed Help Forums

Omega Letter - Commentary Discussion

Double Time
Posted By: Anton
3/13/2017 12:18:00 PM

Reverse

Original Commentary Link
10 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Member Comments:
Amen Pete.Time is running out...FAST!
Anton.
Reply # 1 - ReplyTo ID: 14118

Posted By: DonaldPalmer -
Date: 3/13/2017 1:50:28 PM
11 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments: I am with you Pete, It is exciting news to hear that another Jubilee year is coming in 2017, 50 years after the 1967 6 day war!
Been watching and waiting since 1976 when I was born again after reading Hal Lindsey's Late Great Planet Earth. His Word is Truth. He is Truth. Another "coincidence" about to happen and I can hardly wait!
God Bless you Sir
Reply # 2 - ReplyTo ID: 14119

Posted By: GaleWare -
Date: 3/13/2017 1:51:45 PM
12 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 5 PrayingPraying

Comments: Pete,your article is so right. I loved it. I feel we are right at the peak and we will be gone very soon...sometime before the end of tis year. Maranatha!
Reply # 3 - ReplyTo ID: 14120

Posted By: KevinJackson -
Date: 3/13/2017 10:01:01 PM
3 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments:

Pete, I love your writing and I truly wish you would write more than once a week. However, I must correct you on your thoughts about time in the being of God.

What we call time is a measure of sequence. God's being (His metaphysics or "stuff") is uncreated. Scripture uses the term "everlasting" or "eternal" to describe his being. He is from everlasting to everlasting. But His character/morals/decisions/creative acts show sequence. For instance the Godhead (Father/Word/Holy Spirit) are eternal in their being however at some point "in time" in eternity past He made a decision to do something He had never done before... He created the angels. The angels are not eternal but God is. At some point afterwards, in "time", in eternity past, Lucifer rebelled. All this is sequence.

God also is omniscient. He knows the end result of every decision of every one of His creations infinitely. He is sovereign and can cause any one of his creations to act in the way that will fulfill something He has said will happen.

God lives through time with us and knows what He will cause to happen at His pleasure. Time is the word we use to measure sequence. God's being (metaphysics) has no sequence but His character/morals do. Time is not an invention. His word shows very clearly He does things after other things. The flood after creation and the destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah after the flood. Those show what He can do but the decision to do them show sequence in his character/morals. So His being (metaphysics) is distinct and separate from his morals (decisions). 

Even in eternity going forward we will be doing things. Such as dwelling in the houses Jesus is preparing for us and we will be kings and priests. Those all denote sequence. Time, even time everlasting or time without end is a measure of sequence. And time is not static in the being of God.