Home | Forums | Bible | +Width | Subscribe | Member Login

Monday, March 27, 2017   4:23:31 AM  

Welcome to The Omega Letter   Daily Briefings Commentary News Room   Contact OL Site Map How Do I?
Testimonials Prophecy Israel Globalism Terror In Defense Around the World War News Witnessing Perspective Commentary

Omega Letter Member Log In

Deuteronomy  33 : 24
And of Asher he said, Let Asher be blessed with children; let him be acceptable to his brethren, and let him dip his foot in oil.
Read Today's Proverb - Chapter 27

Why Subscribe?
Subscribe Online   Online
Subscribe By Mail   By mail
Contribute
Public Registration

Forum

Zeteo 3:16 with Alf and Alesia Cengia

The Two Witnesses Part 5: J.L. Robb

Revelation: Dawn of Global Government

Ready Reasons - Wendy Wippel

Place an advanced order to recieve your signed copy of THE END THE BOOK: Part Four

Faith Soaps and Love

Bible Prophecy News Christian Current Events

Daily Brief Commentary Contributed Help Forums

Omega Letter - Commentary Discussion

The Empire Strikes Back
Posted By: Michael
3/10/2017 10:10:33 AM

Reverse

Original Commentary Link
11 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 5 PrayingPraying

Member Comments:
I am REALLY weary of the Evil running rampant in these times. Is it time go Home yet?
Reply # 1 - ReplyTo ID: 14110

Posted By: ShelleyB -
Date: 3/10/2017 10:59:22 AM
12 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 2 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Great article, Alf.

"Ironically, many who invoked the racist card had no hesitation in going after conservative black politicians. The racist tag is a political strategy routinely used by the Left."

Brannon Howse from worldviewviewweekend.com exposed the same point you expressed above on his show yesterday. He said that the Left uses "racism," where it is really "ideology." They don't care what color you are - only what you believe - as they labeled even Clarence Thomas a racist (for, really, his being conservative and a Christian) and he is black! The truth is they hate us because they hate God. They may call us racists, but they really mean "God followers." Praise be to God that He has the final say and the victory is His!

It has been very exciting watching God work in unfolding prophecy before our very eyes, but it is also sad and very wearying living in this world today. I will add my voice to Michael's - COME SOON, LORD JESUS!!!

Thanks again for being faithful, Alf. You, and all the champion defenders of the faith on the internet (as well as in the pulpit (although there are fewer of those every day)) are in my prayers to be protected, steadfast, and bold. God Bless!

Reply # 2 - ReplyTo ID: 14111

Posted By: Gracemer -
Date: 3/10/2017 12:03:17 PM
7 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 2 PrayingPraying

Comments: That's right. I hope the Trump prophecy is true. Even more, I hope for the Rapture. I can't bear to listen to the mainstream media. Infowars.com has the best information on what's happening in Washington. Good article.
Reply # 3 - ReplyTo ID: 14112

Posted By: ShelleyMessenger -
Date: 3/10/2017 12:06:27 PM
10 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 2 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Excellent Commentary, Alf.  How this world has plunged into all things against God,  and it is happening so fast.  Each day, I ask the Lord to come back.  I don't feel at all home in this world, anymore. 

But;

"Then the seventh angel sounded: And there were loud voices in heaven, saying, "The kingdoms of this world have become the kingdoms of our Lord and of His Christ, and He shall reign forever and ever!" Rev 11:15

Is that a comforting thought for you? It is to me."

ME TOO!

Reply # 4 - ReplyTo ID: 14113

Posted By: TrudyBooker -
Date: 3/10/2017 12:13:27 PM
6 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 2 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Thanks, Alf for everything you write. I agree with you completely! Keep up the good work. Hopefully our Lord and Savour will be coming for us SOON!

Reply # 5 - ReplyTo ID: 14115

Posted By: Greg S/CG -
Date: 3/10/2017 1:26:46 PM
6 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 1 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Watching the MSM these days is like reading Pravda back in the 70ties. Breitbart, Drudge, Infow wars, Newsbusters, Jersulem Post is where I get my News these days.

Greg

Reply # 6 - ReplyTo ID: 14116

Posted By: DonaldPalmer -
Date: 3/10/2017 5:07:24 PM
7 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 2 PrayingPraying

Comments: Thanks Alf,
Yes, the birth pangs are getting much closer together and MORE INTENSE! I really am a pilgrim and a stranger to this world full of reprobate minds. By the Grace of God, I have found the truth of Jesus Christ and His sacrifice. I can't wait to go home. I can't wait to be able to be face to face with Jesus, because of His righteousness that has been extended to me for a covering. Right now I struggle daily to keep my composure and be in control of my flesh... especially when I am in the car. but I digress.
Reply # 7 - ReplyTo ID: 14121

Posted By: BobbyeKay -
Date: 3/13/2017 11:47:26 PM
Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments: Love your writing, Alf. It is so comforting to have my thoughts and assessments of what I see happening in this world, confirmed and in agreement with yours. And, with our other Members also. Our spiritual connections are so heart warming and affirming. It is the gift of "a peace which surpasses understanding" that Holy Spirit has given us.