Home | Forums | Bible | +Width | Subscribe | Member Login

Monday, March 27, 2017   4:23:23 AM  

Welcome to The Omega Letter   Daily Briefings Commentary News Room   Contact OL Site Map How Do I?
Testimonials Prophecy Israel Globalism Terror In Defense Around the World War News Witnessing Perspective Commentary

Omega Letter Member Log In

John  3 : 16
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
Read Today's Proverb - Chapter 27

Why Subscribe?
Subscribe Online   Online
Subscribe By Mail   By mail
Contribute
Public Registration

Forum

Zeteo 3:16 with Alf and Alesia Cengia

The Two Witnesses Part 5: J.L. Robb

Revelation: Dawn of Global Government

Ready Reasons - Wendy Wippel

Place an advanced order to recieve your signed copy of THE END THE BOOK: Part Four

Faith Soaps and Love

Bible Prophecy News Christian Current Events

Daily Brief Commentary Contributed Help Forums

Omega Letter - Commentary Discussion

Kristallnacht
Posted By: Gracemer
3/9/2017 11:39:37 AM

Reverse

Original Commentary Link
3 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Member Comments:
I've heard that most of the world's Jews live in the US. Something will happen to cause them to leave here for Israel. Will it be Ezekiel 38? The church will be raptured before that event. Mainstream media hysteria is at a mind boggling level and the word "fascist" is being tossed around by people who don't even know what it means or else they'd stop behaving like fascists. I don't like living in interesting times.
Reply # 1 - ReplyTo ID: 14103

Posted By: GaleWare -
Date: 3/9/2017 4:40:06 PM
2 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments: Great article Jerry. Since I just celebrated my 101 birthday, I can truthfully say that I remember that "broken glass" incident, but I had no idea it would soon lead to the holocaust. It was not known by the U.S. public until our troops found the labor camps and released the poor prisoners.
Reply # 2 - ReplyTo ID: 14104

Posted By: ShelleyMessenger -
Date: 3/9/2017 6:15:42 PM
Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 1 PrayingPraying

Comments:

I think that I heard recently, that Jews in the U.S. are considering going back to Israel, because of the threats lately.  Not sure how many though.

Reply # 3 - ReplyTo ID: 14105

Posted By: MichaelMerola -
Date: 3/9/2017 9:20:26 PM
1 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments: In my estimation, the Jews by and large ARE the most persecuted group of people who ever existed in history. Group #2, again in my opinion, HAVE to be the collective group known worldwide, as indigenous people. The only thing that gives the Jews the title for this is the sheer satanic hatred virtually every other non-Jewish group exhibited towards them. With the "Indians", it was generally greed for land, gold, other resources, etc. With the Jews? Sheer hatred simply because the Jews were Jews. That pathological level of hatred HAS to be satanic.
Reply # 4 - ReplyTo ID: 14106

Posted By: JLRobb -
Date: 3/10/2017 9:04:33 AM
Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments:

Well, life is not boring! That is for sure. I think it is already happening here and is very disappointing except it had to happen.

Reply # 5 - ReplyTo ID: 14107

Date: 3/10/2017 9:06:07 AM

Comments:

My Valentine's Day girl, 101 on February 14. You are also my "most senior" friend on facebook. Thanks for reading my stuff and my books! God must love you a lot!

Reply # 6 - ReplyTo ID: 14108

Date: 3/10/2017 9:07:11 AM
Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 1 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Yes, that is correct. Some of my Jewish friends are frightened here.

Reply # 7 - ReplyTo ID: 14109

Date: 3/10/2017 9:09:02 AM
Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 2 PrayingPraying

Comments:

I agree Mike! People fight for wars and booty, not hatred. Jews are hated by many all over the world. It is the Devil's field day.

Reply # 8 - ReplyTo ID: 14114

Posted By: Greg S/CG -
Date: 3/10/2017 1:11:34 PM

Comments:

We are seeing some antisemitism in the US but its not serious enough to make a comfortable family sale the house close the business and head to Israel. America is still safe for Jews and as long as the average Jew feels safer here then he perceives Israel to be he wont even entertain the idea of heading to Israel.  It will take blood to move them out of America. Or it could be an event that awakens there realization that there is a God. He is wide awake and about to move on the world. Now in Israel they are becoming more and more aware they need a temple. I read just yesterday In the Israeli press that there was only one reason the lord allowed them back on the land and that was to build the third temple. This is also the year they have seriously started looking for there messiah. They fully expect he will be found soon.  So it appears we are on the verge of something. But thats something I have said more times then i can remember over the last 12 years so I temper my enthusiasm. We will see.

Greg  

Reply # 9 - ReplyTo ID: 14117

Posted By: Carolee -
Date: 3/12/2017 10:15:33 AM

Comments:

"Hitler used the opportunity to blame Jews for everything wrong in society; and with the help of German media, it worked well. The masses were brainwashed by the journalists and radio commentators of the day. Sound familiar?"

As I read first this excellent commentary then the comments it kind of coalesced.  Along with the recent unsurge in Jewish persecution here . . . it may well be that much of the satanic hatred being lauched against our President is tied in with his strong feelings for the Jews!!!

Reply # 10 - ReplyTo ID: 14122

Posted By: BobbyeKay -
Date: 3/14/2017 12:13:10 AM
Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments: Great article, Jerry. Love some History.