Home | Forums | Bible | +Width | Subscribe | Member Login

Sunday, February 19, 2017   11:28:31 AM  

Welcome to The Omega Letter   Daily Briefings Commentary News Room   Contact OL Site Map How Do I?
Testimonials Prophecy Israel Globalism Terror In Defense Around the World War News Witnessing Perspective Commentary

Omega Letter Member Log In

Galatians  2 : 21
I do not frustrate the grace of God: for if righteousness come by the law, then Christ is dead in vain.
Read Today's Proverb - Chapter 19

Why Subscribe?
Subscribe Online   Online
Subscribe By Mail   By mail
Contribute
Public Registration

Forum

Zeteo 3:16 with Alf and Alesia Cengia

The Two Witnesses Part 5: J.L. Robb

Revelation: Dawn of Global Government

Ready Reasons - Wendy Wippel

Place an advanced order to recieve your signed copy of THE END THE BOOK: Part Four

Faith Soaps and Love

Bible Prophecy News Christian Current Events

Daily Brief Commentary Contributed Help Forums

Omega Letter - Commentary Discussion

Why Revelation?
Posted By: Gracemer
1/5/2017 9:43:13 AM

Reverse

Original Commentary Link
1 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Member Comments:
I was listening to Lt. Col. Robert McGinnis, author of "Future War" on Skywatch TV a couple of days ago. He said we already have refueling depots on asteroids. Could one of those be the burning mountain that falls into the sea? Thanks for the interesting post. Maranatha!
Reply # 1 - ReplyTo ID: 13996

Posted By: ShelleyMessenger -
Date: 1/5/2017 9:45:41 AM
2 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments: Another good commentary, Jerry. Thanks.

Now if only the unsaved would look at the Bible. Not only prophecy; but what Jesus did for us. I have started the new year, with two distant friends passing on from this life. One, I am sure was saved, the other, not sure. But; with all the deaths recently (even the famous), I am being reminded of the rich man and Lazarus. That there is only this life, to receive the pardon from Jesus. There is no second chance. Got to spread that word where ever we can.
I think I sort of got off your subject. Sorry bout that. I think it was the Revelation thing.
Reply # 2 - ReplyTo ID: 13997

Posted By: TrudyBooker -
Date: 1/5/2017 10:06:45 AM
3 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 1 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Amen Shelley! I agree with you completely!

Great commentary, Jerry! I believe we are soooo close. The world is going crazy, but thank The Lord., we know how it will end.

Thanks for your writing on the OL!

Reply # 3 - ReplyTo ID: 13998

Posted By: MichaelMerola -
Date: 1/6/2017 12:12:13 AM
1 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments: The Italian side of my family comes from Naples, and I always wanted to go there once in my life. I am starting to think I will still see it, but it will be from an airborne perspective...or so do I hope!
Reply # 4 - ReplyTo ID: 13999

Posted By: Greg S/CG -
Date: 1/6/2017 11:32:56 AM
1 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 1 PrayingPraying

Comments:

I feel 2017 is going to be different. I have no idea why or what, just feel something is coming, I feel it more then I have in years past. Since 2012 I have told friends when asked, "ahh I think its just going to be another year, nothing special" This doesn't feel that way.

Well we will see, Ive never been right before so might just be another 2015, cause 2016 wasn't special, but it wasn't normal either.

Greg