Home | Forums | Bible | +Width | Subscribe | Member Login

Wednesday, April 26, 2017   7:40:23 AM  

Welcome to The Omega Letter   Daily Briefings Commentary News Room   Contact OL Site Map How Do I?
Testimonials Prophecy Israel Globalism Terror In Defense Around the World War News Witnessing Perspective Commentary

Omega Letter Member Log In

Zechariah  14 : 12
And this shall be the plague wherewith the LORD will smite all the people that have fought against Jerusalem; Their flesh shall consume away while they stand upon their feet, and their eyes shall consume away in their holes, and their tongue shall consume away in their mouth.
Read Today's Proverb - Chapter 26

Why Subscribe?
Subscribe Online   Online
Subscribe By Mail   By mail
Contribute
Public Registration

Forum

Zeteo 3:16 with Alf and Alesia Cengia

The Third Woe Part 6: J.L. Robb

Revelation: Dawn of Global Government

Ready Reasons - Wendy Wippel

Place an advanced order to recieve your signed copy of THE END THE BOOK: Part Four

Faith Soaps and Love

Bible Prophecy News Christian Current Events

Daily Brief Commentary Contributed Help Forums

Omega Letter - Commentary Discussion

2017: The Year in Review
Posted By: Anton
1/2/2017 10:00:23 AM

Reverse

Original Commentary Link
3 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 2 PrayingPraying

Member Comments:

Happy New Year Pete!Waiting for The TRUMPet...!
Anton.

Reply # 1 - ReplyTo ID: 13990

Posted By: DonaldPalmer -
Date: 1/2/2017 12:21:59 PM
4 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments: Wow, this is scary stuff, but entirely believable as this world waxes worse and worse. I do not put anything past the far left and ultimately the principality that is "ruling" them. I think this world system after the rapture is going to be worse than we can even imagine.
Come Lord Jesus!!!!!
Reply # 2 - ReplyTo ID: 13991

Posted By: Carolee -
Date: 1/2/2017 1:17:02 PM
4 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments:

Bearing in mind we serve a God who assigns importance to even the seemingly minutest details . . . an item (bold emphasis mine) that’s interesting to note . . .

Russia: Trump has been accused of cronyism with Vladimir Putin and his ilk. If my memory serves me right, it was President Bush who saw his soul-mate in the eyes of Putin, and it was President Obama who assured his intentions openly (via live microphone ) to then President Dimitri Medvedev that he (Obama) would have more flexibility to act after the 2012 elections. While Trump has at least two Russia-friendly cabinet picks thus far, it is not guaranteed that he will be any more accommodating towards Russia than his predecessors were. At the end of the day, there is still plenty of daylight (Ukraine, Iran, and Syria) between Russia and the United States. And considering his wife Melania is Slovenian (former Yugoslavian province), she is more than adequately adept at helping him navigate the little nuances from that region of the world.

Reply # 3 - ReplyTo ID: 13992

Posted By: Corin Keiler-Lloyd -
Date: 1/2/2017 7:35:31 PM
Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments: I think that you are wrong about Brexit. If it doesn't happen there will be hell to pay and the politicians know it. A lot of commentators say that Britain was in the Roman Empire back then so it will have to be in the revived Roman Empire now. Actually, at the time of Christ we were not in the Roman Empire. Contrary to popular belief, Julius Caesar did not conquer Britain in 55BC. The Emperor Claudius did in 45 AD. No prophetic compulsion to be in the EU or any similar body. Brexit means Brexit.
Reply # 4 - ReplyTo ID: 13994

Posted By: pete -
Date: 1/4/2017 2:50:06 PM
Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments:

Corin, I didn't say it wouldn't happen, only that it's not gonna happen in 2017