Home | Forums | Bible | +Width | Subscribe | Member Login

Sunday, October 22, 2017   6:25:21 PM  

Welcome to The Omega Letter   Daily Briefings Commentary News Room   Contact OL Site Map How Do I?
Testimonials Prophecy Israel Globalism Terror In Defense Around the World War News Witnessing Perspective Commentary

Omega Letter Member Log In

Genesis  3 : 15
And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.
Read Today's Proverb - Chapter 22

Why Subscribe?
Subscribe Online   Online
Subscribe By Mail   By mail
Contribute
Public Registration

Forum

Zeteo 3:16 with Alf and Alesia Cengia

THE END THE BOOK THE SERIES: J.L. Robb

Ready Reasons - Wendy Wippel

The End The Book Part 6

Faith Soaps and Love

Bible Prophecy News Christian Current Events

Daily Brief Commentary Contributed Help Forums

Omega Letter - Commentary Discussion

The First Noel
Posted By: HarryPaul
12/22/2016 8:50:06 AM

Reverse

Original Commentary Link
2 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Member Comments:
Amen,
Harry
Reply # 1 - ReplyTo ID: 13969

Posted By: DonaldPalmer -
Date: 12/22/2016 12:25:24 PM
1 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments: Thanks Wendy for another excellent article. If you haven't already, I would highly recommend you go to RC Morro's website, prophecytracker.org and search for an article "This shall be a sign unto you". It explains why the wrapping in swaddling cloths was a sign unto these shepherds as they were the shepherds who tended the sheep used as sacrificial animals in the temple and they wrapped them in swaddling cloths after birth to keep them from injuring themselves in any way as they had to be "without blemish". Key words are Migdal Eder which translated is Tower of the Flock. Used only twice in the Bible, Genesis 35:21 and Micah 4:8.
Reply # 2 - ReplyTo ID: 13970

Posted By: Corin Keiler-Lloyd -
Date: 12/22/2016 8:27:41 PM
1 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments: Wenceslas was not an invention. He was a genuine Christian King. Rare, yes. Fiction, No.
Reply # 3 - ReplyTo ID: 13971

Posted By: Michael -
Date: 12/23/2016 4:40:08 AM
Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments: Wendy-
First let me thank you for this article. Excellent reminder!
Second, let me wish you and your family - and all of your readers - a joyous Christmas, a healthy, prosperous, and BLESSED 2017. I hope that 2017 will see you out of the job market and gainfully employed again.
Third, Saturday morning our men's Bible study will be meeting, as is our custom. We are currently working our way through the book of Isaiah and coincidentally on Saturday we'll begin chapter 9. May I have your permission to use the "Printer Friendly" button on the top left and print some copies of this article for my group? Thanks for all your work and study in writing for the Omega Letter. We love you. God bless you.