Home | Forums | Bible | +Width | Subscribe | Member Login

Thursday, November 23, 2017   9:24:59 AM  

Welcome to The Omega Letter   Daily Briefings Commentary News Room   Contact OL Site Map How Do I?
Testimonials Prophecy Israel Globalism Terror In Defense Around the World War News Witnessing Perspective Commentary

Omega Letter Member Log In

Matthew  24 : 14
And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.
Read Today's Proverb - Chapter 23

Why Subscribe?
Subscribe Online   Online
Subscribe By Mail   By mail
Contribute
Public Registration

Forum

Zeteo 3:16 with Alf and Alesia Cengia

THE END THE BOOK THE SERIES: J.L. Robb

Ready Reasons - Wendy Wippel

The End The Book Part 6

Faith Soaps and Love

Bible Prophecy News Christian Current Events

Daily Brief Commentary Contributed Help Forums

Omega Letter - Commentary Discussion

Alas, Babylon
Posted By: Anton
11/9/2016 10:35:19 AM

Reverse

Original Commentary Link
12 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 10 PrayingPraying

Member Comments:

Well put Wendy!God's WILL was done.Fasten your safety belts! I pray for the peace of Jerusalem!It will become the Capital and invoke Psalm 83?
Anton.

Reply # 1 - ReplyTo ID: 13898

Posted By: Greg S/CG -
Date: 11/10/2016 4:47:48 PM
2 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments:

Alas Babylon.....loved that Book, 8th grade literature.

We are not the only ones who think The lord Placed his hand on Trump, The Jews of Israel think so as well. From what I read anyway.

Trump winning is unbelievable.  He shouldn't have won. I called a friend of mine since High school on vote night as I was driving home, He hadn't voted since Reagan, I asked whats up, I heard a lot of back ground noise. He said Im voting. I was like no man you dont vote, He said I know....But today I felt I should vote so here I am. I think the Lord pushed alot people to vote.

Greg

Reply # 2 - ReplyTo ID: 13897

Posted By: Gracemer -
Date: 11/10/2016 11:01:11 AM
Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments: Nice post. You made me laugh. The whole world was watching this election and cheering for Trump. I found this heart warming video only yesterday.

https://youtu.be/lDUwXFvTJfA
Reply # 3 - ReplyTo ID: 13896

Posted By: Anton -
Date: 11/10/2016 4:42:09 AM
Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments:

I agree, Michael.Trump could be assassinated for instance.Or a heart attack,stroke or even be raptured??.I agree with you also,Donald.One thing for sure;HR Clinton is NOT President.Pray for Trump's safety.

Anton.

Reply # 4 - ReplyTo ID: 13895

Posted By: MichaelMerola -
Date: 11/10/2016 2:10:35 AM
2 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 2 PrayingPraying

Comments: Call me crazy, but I cannot shake a terrible feeling that something really,really bad is going to happen to Trump that will prevent him from fulfilling his term. I don't want or wish it, and I hope I am wrong, but I am feeling this nonetheless. The only thing even remotely positive regarding this is that Pence would step in, and he is the most Christian player that office has seen in a very long time. THAT BEING SAID, I repeat, I hope I am wrong. Sincerely.
Reply # 5 - ReplyTo ID: 13894

Posted By: WendyWippel -
Date: 11/9/2016 5:11:00 PM
3 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 1 PrayingPraying

Comments:

BTW i think someone needs to invent brain belts.  Its my brain that feels like its about to explode a lot of hte time.

Reply # 6 - ReplyTo ID: 13893

Posted By: WendyWippel -
Date: 11/9/2016 5:09:55 PM
3 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 1 PrayingPraying

Comments: You all are way ahead of me on the prophetic implications! I agree wholeheartedly it can only get more interesting with Trump at the helm.
I stayed up till after 2 AM watching the results come in, so I am fried. Love you all!
Reply # 7 - ReplyTo ID: 13892

Posted By: DonaldPalmer -
Date: 11/9/2016 4:05:20 PM
5 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 4 PrayingPraying

Comments: This is an exciting time for Bible Prophecy. If Trump makes Jerusalem the location for the US Embassy, it could get the ball rolling and bring in Psalm 83 war and then Ezekial 38-39 war will have an open door if Israel is living in un-walled villages. This also brings to mind Zech 12 2-3. Which speaks of Jerusalem being surrounded by all nations... right now the UN is trying to claim that Jerusalem doesn't belong to Israel... What pompous and utter foolishness. Anyhow... again, exciting times.
Come Lord Jesus. Look up and lift up your heads!
Reply # 8 - ReplyTo ID: 13891

Posted By: Kerry -
Date: 11/9/2016 12:32:13 PM
8 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 2 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Amen Wendy! And the really neat thing here? Trump's slogan was "Make America Great Again" and if all these idiots threatning to leave the country do so, he'll have a great start to that campaign slogan Tongue out