Home | Forums | Bible | +Width | Subscribe | Member Login

Thursday, November 23, 2017   10:34:43 PM  

Welcome to The Omega Letter   Daily Briefings Commentary News Room   Contact OL Site Map How Do I?
Testimonials Prophecy Israel Globalism Terror In Defense Around the World War News Witnessing Perspective Commentary

Omega Letter Member Log In

Deuteronomy  33 : 24
And of Asher he said, Let Asher be blessed with children; let him be acceptable to his brethren, and let him dip his foot in oil.
Read Today's Proverb - Chapter 23

Why Subscribe?
Subscribe Online   Online
Subscribe By Mail   By mail
Contribute
Public Registration

Forum

Zeteo 3:16 with Alf and Alesia Cengia

THE END THE BOOK THE SERIES: J.L. Robb

Ready Reasons - Wendy Wippel

The End The Book Part 6

Faith Soaps and Love

Bible Prophecy News Christian Current Events

Daily Brief Commentary Contributed Help Forums

Omega Letter - Commentary Discussion

Election 2016 and the Coming Rapture of the Church
Posted By: Michael
11/7/2016 8:35:32 AM

Reverse

Original Commentary Link
11 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Member Comments:
"A Hillary Clinton victory on Nov. the 8th would be a resounding kick in the guts to Christians and patriotic people across the nation."

And yet I fear that once again, people calling themselves "Christians" will propel this woman and her demonic hoardes into power. I can't begin to count the number of "Christians" with whom I've spoken, who, when I ask why they supporting Mrs. Clinton will tell me it's because Mr. Trump used naughty words. When I point out her criminal acts, her support of unlimited abortion, her desire to elevate h0m0sexuals to a position of privledge, her attacks on Christians world-wide and then ask these "Christians" which of these policies they most enthusiastically support and why, their response is, "Donald Trump uses bad words." Make-believers will put in her in office and we believers will suffer.

You mention large numbers of people leaving at The Rapture. I've mentioned to my men's Bible study that when The Rapture occurs, there may be so few people missing in the U.S. our absence won't even be noticed except by our immediate neighbors. So many "Christians" in this country are following false teachers and embracing false doctrine...

Well, let's just say I don't think the population reduction is going to be that large.
Reply # 1 - ReplyTo ID: 13890

Posted By: ShelleyB -
Date: 11/8/2016 9:30:09 AM
Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments:

Thanks for the article, Pete. Missed you last week, but you sure made up for it.
I am starting to think, like Tom and Michael, that it is plausible that BO is the AC, too. Wow. But if that is the case, we really got to go!!!

Not sure about the Luke 21:24 Gentile thing. Doesn't that pertain to the end of the Trib? Anyhow, I would agree that it really doesn't matter who wins. If there is a rapture, there would be a need for AC and anything could happen after that. Trump isn't going to be effective against that. And I believe the damage to the US is irreversible, anyhow.

Gosh, what Greg said in his comment above - when I read it to my husband, we just looked at each other. Such a perfect description - glorious and horrifying.

I have cried many tears for this world and while I am still praying earnestly, I am cleaning up my face and putting on a smile. I want my Groom to see my joy when He comes for me. Soon and very soon!!! (couldn't post right - Soon and very soon by Brenda Fassie)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2b99DgX5h4

Reply # 2 - ReplyTo ID: 13889

Posted By: TomLaMendola -
Date: 11/8/2016 8:10:09 AM
1 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments:

MichaelM that is not as much of stetch as you mihgt think.  I have thought the same thing myself.  Hillary as president and Obamination the UN Sec.  It is a NWO Lucerferean dream come true.  The Spirit of the Antichrist is in both and for Obamination as UN Sec. a great place for Satan himself to occupy.  Pope Francis as the False Prophet and away we go.  It is sure going to be interesting to so the least.

Reply # 3 - ReplyTo ID: 13888

Posted By: MichaelMerola -
Date: 11/7/2016 8:41:36 PM
2 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments: I just read this and I got a chill run down my spine, because this thought just occurred to me. Obummer was supposedly prophecized(sp?) about in Kenyan and Islamic propehcies exposed around 2007 that identified him as a possible AC. If he gets his wish and gets the head of the U.N. soon, and she DOES get elected, why wouldn't it be feasible that he REALLY WILL BE the AC? Do you really think she would fight against such a thing? Do you really think 95% of the alleged "Christian Leaders" would fight him either? It is a stretch, I agree....but is it really THAT implausible? I think not.
Reply # 4 - ReplyTo ID: 13887

Posted By: David_Psalm91 -
Date: 11/7/2016 2:03:53 PM
4 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 1 PrayingPraying

Comments: Excellent Pete!
I believe That it will be "business as usual" until the Rapture, which will trigger the economic disaster world-wide...along with the events of the Tribulation.
Praise the Lord!!! Jesus!!!
Reply # 5 - ReplyTo ID: 13886

Posted By: Anton -
Date: 11/7/2016 11:16:47 AM
7 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments:

Brilliant article,Pete!God's will WILL be done.Rapture Imminent.

Anton.

Reply # 6 - ReplyTo ID: 13885

Posted By: Gracemer -
Date: 11/7/2016 10:51:50 AM
13 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments: You did a great job outlining the election situation. My hope is for a Trump win and the Rapture as you outlined it. You brought up the satanic connection with that woman, but the Weiner laptop (which sickened the NYPD) also indicates that she is a participant and ringleader of a pedophile ring, along with other high ranking members in our government. I hope the NYPD breaks the story as they promised to do if the FBI dropped the ball on this. Oh, and HRC without a doubt has Parkinsons. The polls show a close race, but in reality, it's Trump in a landslide victory which will be hard to steal given the 2% margin of error. I have to remind myself several times a day that God is in control of all this, down to the smallest detail.
Reply # 7 - ReplyTo ID: 13884

Posted By: Greg S/CG -
Date: 11/7/2016 10:09:12 AM
9 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments:

Based on what we see with either candidate either candidate could win and advance prophecy.

Either way I feel America is turning a dark corner and facing an even darker road ahead. We have been watching this future we see before us for a long time guessing and speculating on how it would be and now what we can see before us is worse then we ever realized. We can see it much clearer now.  Its both glorious and horrifying.

Prayer.....Prayer for Obama to do the Lords will what ever that may be, Prayer the Lord gives us the leader that will bring us to the rapture by the fastest and shortest route.

Greg 

Reply # 8 - ReplyTo ID: 13883

Posted By: TomLaMendola -
Date: 11/7/2016 9:00:32 AM
7 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 4 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Even if he does win what make anyone think that Obama and his NWO masters will allow him to enter the White House.  I still believe Marshall Law is in our future.