Home | Forums | Bible | +Width | Subscribe | Member Login

Friday, November 24, 2017   7:08:41 PM  

Welcome to The Omega Letter   Daily Briefings Commentary News Room   Contact OL Site Map How Do I?
Testimonials Prophecy Israel Globalism Terror In Defense Around the World War News Witnessing Perspective Commentary

Omega Letter Member Log In

Revelation  13 : 17
And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
Read Today's Proverb - Chapter 24

Why Subscribe?
Subscribe Online   Online
Subscribe By Mail   By mail
Contribute
Public Registration

Forum

Zeteo 3:16 with Alf and Alesia Cengia

THE END THE BOOK THE SERIES: J.L. Robb

Ready Reasons - Wendy Wippel

The End The Book Part 6

Faith Soaps and Love

Bible Prophecy News Christian Current Events

Daily Brief Commentary Contributed Help Forums

Omega Letter - Commentary Discussion

God Deposes Kings and Raises Up Others
Posted By: TrudyBooker
10/20/2016 9:59:24 AM

Reverse

Original Commentary Link
15 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 2 PrayingPraying

Member Comments:
I agree Jerry, we are in super big trouble as a nation, but we as Christians have it made! God will take care of his children. Isn't that WONDERFUL!
Thanks for the great article.
God Bless
Reply # 1 - ReplyTo ID: 13865

Posted By: Greg S/CG -
Date: 10/24/2016 12:31:18 PM
3 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments:

It doesnt matter who is elected the Tribulation will be when it will be. God knew before the earth existed who would win on Nov 8th 2016. So the outcome of this election is part of the plan. I just feel it will be a lot more unpleasant under Hillary. 

Greg

Reply # 2 - ReplyTo ID: 13864

Posted By: JLRobb -
Date: 10/22/2016 5:38:23 PM
2 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments:

I agree Tom. It is definitely going to get worse before it gets better. Today's church does not teach God's wishes. If gay marriage does not belong in the pulpit, I guess that is why they never talk about adultery.

Reply # 3 - ReplyTo ID: 13863

Posted By: TomLaMendola -
Date: 10/22/2016 4:44:32 PM
1 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments:

Elohim has given America the leaders and government it deserves at this hour. And as far  I'm coincerned the church in America is as much to blame as any one else or more so.  When I sat in a church after the SCOTUS descision on same sex marraige and the Pastor said notthing.  When questioned about he said it didn't belong in the pulpit.  These so called men of God don't stand up for anything anymore.  There isn't enough courage or spiritual discrement coming from the pulpits of America.  The nation as we knew it is over and judgement is in our midst.  I have been mocked enough over the yeras by a few pastors for sounding the warning.  I used to be bitter about it but now I pray for them because the nation is going to suffer the consequences for their apathy.  For all those who think we will be just Raptured out of here before America collapses? I think you are dreaming.  Just look at what is happening to our brothers and sisters around the world.  Remember to whom much is given much is required. There will be pain before we get out of here and we are going to find out jsut how much faith we really have.  I pray I'm up to the task at hand.

Reply # 4 - ReplyTo ID: 13861

Posted By: Gracemer -
Date: 10/22/2016 9:13:32 AM
Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments: Good one Jerry.
Reply # 5 - ReplyTo ID: 13858

Date: 10/21/2016 5:34:46 PM

Comments:

I think Hillary's pants caught fire a long time ago.

Reply # 6 - ReplyTo ID: 13857

Date: 10/21/2016 5:32:18 PM

Comments:

Agree with you 100%. I think the Clintons played a role wheh Bill was president. Thanks for reading.

Reply # 7 - ReplyTo ID: 13856

Date: 10/21/2016 5:28:49 PM

Comments:

I agree Gale. It is a no-win situation. Hope you are doing well. You are the only centenarian who is my facebook friend!!

Reply # 8 - ReplyTo ID: 13854

Date: 10/21/2016 10:58:45 AM
7 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 1 PrayingPraying

Comments: I'm suprised Hillary's mouth didn't catch fire when she said "America is great because America is good," commonly attributed to Tocqueville. Here's the entire passage: " Not until I went into the churches of America and heard her pulpits flame with righteousness did I understand the secret of her genius and power. America is great because she is good, and if America ever ceases to be good, she will cease to be great." Our pulpits don't flame with righteousness anymore. Wake up people! Do you really want to assist the rise of global government so you can get to heaven sooner? Do you think God will honor you for that? Don't you care about anyone but yourselves? Do what's right til He rescues us. Go to Infowars.com. Watch people die in Haiti while the mainstream media ignores their plight. Learn how Hillary stole all their money. See that only private citizens like Gary Heavin are helping them. Acquit yourselves like men in every arena.
Reply # 9 - ReplyTo ID: 13853

Date: 10/21/2016 10:44:10 AM
12 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments: It very much matters who wins this election. A Donald Trump presidency will not hold up the rapture--as if! Having lived in a free orderly country all our lives we have no idea of the horrors of war, poverty, and rampant crime. Things Hillary will give us. Since our country will never totally approve of a candidate, why doubt Trump? He's a patriot, pro-life, anti-immigration (and it's destroying Europe folks, if you'd bother to check it out). He's a WHOLE lot better than anyone we've had in office in decades. His flaws are out in the open, not hidden in the shadows with lies. Ditch the mainstream media that does nothing but lie. You want to get fired up for the Lord? Discover what is really happening out there.
Reply # 10 - ReplyTo ID: 13852

Posted By: MichaelMerola -
Date: 10/20/2016 8:20:34 PM
5 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 1 PrayingPraying

Comments: As much as I think Donald IS the lesser of two evils, I find myself wondering if we, who long for the Rapture, wouldn't actually prefer Shrilery to win. He might delay God's final judgements a while, but with her winning, it might actually speed things up. Make America Great again? I believe the Lord has had enough of people telling Him to leave them alone. NO ONE can "make America great again. America and the rest of the world, are toast, in my humble opinion.
Reply # 11 - ReplyTo ID: 13851

Posted By: RichardMann2016520 -
Date: 10/20/2016 5:20:06 PM
3 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 1 PrayingPraying

Comments: I totally agree with you on this. I believe God put Obama in office to destroy this country and get the world ready for WW3. Another article I read yesterday also said that God the Father, had withdrawn His hand of protection from the US because of our rebellion and removing Him from our public and private lives. At this point, I don't believe it really matters who wins.
Reply # 12 - ReplyTo ID: 13850

Posted By: Carolee -
Date: 10/20/2016 3:42:33 PM
4 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 1 PrayingPraying

Comments:

What an unspeakable comfort to know that no matter what happens with the elections or anything else . . . He's watching over us . . . His lambs . . . and we have His Romans 8:28 promise and protection!!!

Reply # 13 - ReplyTo ID: 13849

Posted By: GaleWare -
Date: 10/20/2016 2:37:54 PM
3 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments: Jerry, I agree with you. It really makes no difference which candidate wins, our country is being judjed by God.

God help us!
Reply # 14 - ReplyTo ID: 13848

Posted By: ShelleyMessenger -
Date: 10/20/2016 11:04:29 AM
7 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 2 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Agreeing with Trudy's post.  This scripture came to mind, because I don't know what will happen or who the Lord will allow to be president.  We have to trust God no matter what and keep our eyes on Him.

Heb 12:1

Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us,