Home | Forums | Bible | +Width | Subscribe | Member Login

Tuesday, November 21, 2017   6:25:50 AM  

Welcome to The Omega Letter   Daily Briefings Commentary News Room   Contact OL Site Map How Do I?
Testimonials Prophecy Israel Globalism Terror In Defense Around the World War News Witnessing Perspective Commentary

Omega Letter Member Log In

2 Thessalonians  2 : 4
Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.
Read Today's Proverb - Chapter 21

Why Subscribe?
Subscribe Online   Online
Subscribe By Mail   By mail
Contribute
Public Registration

Forum

Zeteo 3:16 with Alf and Alesia Cengia

THE END THE BOOK THE SERIES: J.L. Robb

Ready Reasons - Wendy Wippel

The End The Book Part 6

Faith Soaps and Love

Bible Prophecy News Christian Current Events

Daily Brief Commentary Contributed Help Forums

Omega Letter - Commentary Discussion

The Lesser of Two Evils
Posted By: Anton
10/17/2016 7:09:13 AM

Reverse

Original Commentary Link
10 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 3 PrayingPraying

Member Comments:
Excellent Pete!We are on the edge of eternity!Rapture imminent!We cannot take much more,even so,COME,Lord Jesus.
Anton.
Reply # 1 - ReplyTo ID: 13836

Posted By: Gracemer -
Date: 10/17/2016 10:24:14 AM
13 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments: Clinton, by many accounts, is the most corrupt candidate to ever run for the presidency. What we have is a choice between a proven liar, traitor, murderer, America hating, globalist who has said she's coming after the churches, free speech and our guns, by executive order if necessary, and a sometimes buffoonish but sincere patriot who will uphold our Constitution and govern within its limitations upon him. The choice is clear. Vote Trump. No matter what. The mainstream media is globalist owned and is fighting for its life to cover for Hillary by falsely accusing Trump. You Christians who want persecution? Self-righteous idiots. You want to be a martyr? What about your wives, kids and grandkids? Want to watch them be raped and murdered by muslim hyenas?
Reply # 2 - ReplyTo ID: 13837

Date: 10/17/2016 10:27:11 AM
15 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments: Just take a look on YouTube at what's happening in Europe. They're toast because they didn't stand up in time. Disregard Trump allegations unless they're proven. And for the love of God and humanity, vote for him. The whole world is rooting for him. When America goes, all hope is lost for everyone. Today we are on the very brink of nuclear war, it may be only hours away, because the globalists would rather millions die than have Hillary lose the election. The depths of Satan are being exposed by the alternative media. Tune in. As one reporter said, "vote for Trump if you want to live."
Reply # 3 - ReplyTo ID: 13838

Posted By: TomLaMendola -
Date: 10/17/2016 11:00:11 AM
15 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments:

Yes without a doubt we are between a rock and a hard place.  We know what's coming, we know that we are nearing the end of the age and we know that ultimately Elohim is in charge.  For the scriptures tell us that in the end it will be like the days of Noah and Lot.  2 Peter 2:7-9 really sums it up for me personally. From the Amplified Bible,

And he rescused righteous Lot, greatly worn out and distressed

by the wanton ways of the ungodly and lawless.  For that just man,

living (there) among them, tortured his righeous soul  everyday with 

what he saw and heard of their unlawful and wicked deeds.  Now if 

(all these things be true, then be sure)  the Lord knows how to rescue

the godly out of temptations and the trials, and how to keep the

ungodly under chastisement until the the day of doom:

This is where we are and we must hold on!  Our rescue draweth nigh!

Reply # 4 - ReplyTo ID: 13839

Posted By: ChristineB -
Date: 10/17/2016 1:46:58 PM
9 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments: Best article I've seen on this so far. Thanks, Pete!!

-ChristineB
Reply # 5 - ReplyTo ID: 13842

Posted By: BethJohnson -
Date: 10/17/2016 9:31:22 PM
3 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments: Pete, you have said beautifully exactly what I have been saying for months! I just with the "evangelicals" would heed your wisdom and discernment. The "evangelicals" could easily be blamed for us having Obama, as they did not vote against him. It's infuriating to me. God is Sovereign and that is the only comfort in this election. Shame on the "evangelicals".
Reply # 6 - ReplyTo ID: 13843

Posted By: LizGillum -
Date: 10/17/2016 9:58:36 PM
6 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments: I want to thank you for this very timely article. I have been trying to decide whether to even vote based on these two very inept candidates. Your article has helped clarify my thinking. I will vote as always for the party you so clearly pointed out that holds firmly to the values I hold dear and yes, that means the very flawed Mr. Trump. Since we are all flawed we can only pray that God will work through him and others in our government and perhaps spare our country from the total collapse we deserve.
Reply # 7 - ReplyTo ID: 13844

Posted By: Paula -
Date: 10/17/2016 10:16:50 PM
6 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments:

This was a great article Pete. You laid everything out very clearly.  Thank you.

I heard something interesting from Mark Taylor, a retired firefighter who had a prophecy from God in 2011 that Donald Trump would one day be President.  He said  God also told him at a later time that the 501C3 was a deadly trap that had silenced the church.  Then, without knowing anything about Mark Taylor, Donald Trump told a gathering of pastors that America was in the shape it was in because of them, because they were timid and didn't stand up to the culture.  He asked one pastor why are you timid? and he said he was afraid of losing the tax-exempt status.  (The truth is no church has to have a 501C3, but everyone acts as if they do.)  Anyway, Trump told them that he was going to reverse the 501C3 and set them free.  I had never thought of that before, but it makes sense that the ineffectiveness of the church amidst abortion, the gay agenda, etc. could be because their foundation was actually based on a concern about money and participation in a worldly system that shut them up, and was intended specifically to shut them up.

I was watching a Trump rally and in the chat one lady was so enthusiastic and said, people, don't worry about the number of votes, God will send his angels and they will vote for Trump if necessary!  I thought that was funny and sweet! 

Reply # 8 - ReplyTo ID: 13845

Date: 10/18/2016 10:57:55 AM
Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments: Good for you, Liz! I hope others will think like that. We lost our best chance for a dignified statesman when Ron Paul had the nomination stolen from him. Let no one think that Trump, if elected, will be permitted to govern in peace. The enemies of our Constitution will never rest.
Reply # 9 - ReplyTo ID: 13846

Posted By: TomLaMendola -
Date: 10/18/2016 3:40:18 PM

Comments:

You are right Grace.  They will not if in fact they allow him to to take office if he indeed wins.

Reply # 10 - ReplyTo ID: 13847

Posted By: BobbyeKay -
Date: 10/19/2016 9:13:23 AM

Comments: Thank you, Pete. Outstanding assessment!