Home | Forums | Bible | +Width | Subscribe | Member Login

Thursday, November 23, 2017   9:43:50 AM  

Welcome to The Omega Letter   Daily Briefings Commentary News Room   Contact OL Site Map How Do I?
Testimonials Prophecy Israel Globalism Terror In Defense Around the World War News Witnessing Perspective Commentary

Omega Letter Member Log In

2 Peter  3 : 3
Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts,
Read Today's Proverb - Chapter 23

Why Subscribe?
Subscribe Online   Online
Subscribe By Mail   By mail
Contribute
Public Registration

Forum

Zeteo 3:16 with Alf and Alesia Cengia

THE END THE BOOK THE SERIES: J.L. Robb

Ready Reasons - Wendy Wippel

The End The Book Part 6

Faith Soaps and Love

Bible Prophecy News Christian Current Events

Daily Brief Commentary Contributed Help Forums

Omega Letter - Commentary Discussion

High Hopes
Posted By: Anton
9/28/2016 10:29:23 AM

Reverse

Original Commentary Link
40 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 3 PrayingPraying

Member Comments:

OH!I hope to hear the trumpet VERY soon,Wendy!Great article.Black moon Friday 30th Sept, just before the feast of trumpets.
Anton.

Reply # 1 - ReplyTo ID: 13802

Posted By: Greg S/CG -
Date: 9/29/2016 2:48:13 PM
3 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments:

The election of the High Priest was  a big piece of the prophecy puzzle . A piece I and I assume most Christians didn't even realize was missing. Without him there could be no temple, No sacrifice and possibly no support for the false messiah, who ever he turns out to be. So for me this means since 2006 I thought everything was in place for the temple to be built and the Antichrist to arise and no it wasn't. There is still more to go, yet this is proof we are getting closer. Wendy you are the first person Ive seen in Christian circles to mention the High Priest and I have to admit even though I new of his election from the Jersulem Post I didnt realize his importance until I read your article.  Thank you Wendy and also when this book of yours is complete I want to be a customer and buy a copy or three!

Greg

Reply # 2 - ReplyTo ID: 13801

Posted By: Corin Keiler-Lloyd -
Date: 9/29/2016 11:58:15 AM
Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments: I do hear trumpets, and , furthermore, the "Nascent" Sanhedrin called for the rebuilding of the Temple right on time; see here:http://thealmondrod.blogspot.co.uk/2013/06/your-exile-is-over-end-of-wandering-jew.html

1967 is the answer we get only if we do the calculation based on the Babylonian year. If we just stick with a simpler calculation of solar years we donít have to do this complicated multiplication sum. We take our 2,590 years, we subtract 586BC from them, we add 1 because there is no year zero, and we get - do the sum - 2005. Many Jewish scholars and rabbis are not at all sure of the Sanhedrin's validity. Consider this, the Temple Mount was re-taken according to prophecy (1967) and the call for Temple plans occurred according to prophecy (2005).
Full details in the linked article.

Reply # 3 - ReplyTo ID: 13800

Posted By: MichaelMerola -
Date: 9/28/2016 9:33:59 PM
2 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments: Like James Brown used to sing( I know, kind of a strange example for a Biblical website), "Gabriel, Gabriel blow yo' horn! I agree completely.
Reply # 4 - ReplyTo ID: 13798

Posted By: WendyWippel -
Date: 9/28/2016 7:08:26 PM
Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 1 PrayingPraying

Comments:

That might be the highest complement I have ever recieved, Michael. Thank you, and please do!

And no, that is not too personal a question.  I actually had two calls in the last two days that sound very promisiing, and I am also making steady progress on the book that I wanted to write.   So it's all good.  (Still praying that God provides for our trip, but I am sure he will one way or the other. 

Thanks so much for your encouragement!

Reply # 5 - ReplyTo ID: 13797

Posted By: Michael -
Date: 9/28/2016 12:27:21 PM
Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments: I've told my wife when we all get Home, first I need to find Jesus and thank Him personally. Then you are on my short list of people to look up.

And yes, this afternoon wouldn't be too soon.

PS- If it's not too personal a question, how's the job search going?
Reply # 6 - ReplyTo ID: 13796

Posted By: WendyWippel -
Date: 9/28/2016 11:43:47 AM
8 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 4 PrayingPraying

Comments: I am with you there, Anton. There is a whole lot of stuff going on. Hope to see you all in the air any minute now.