Home | Forums | Bible | +Width | Subscribe | Member Login

Thursday, November 23, 2017   8:55:21 PM  

Welcome to The Omega Letter   Daily Briefings Commentary News Room   Contact OL Site Map How Do I?
Testimonials Prophecy Israel Globalism Terror In Defense Around the World War News Witnessing Perspective Commentary

Omega Letter Member Log In

Matthew  24 : 2
And Jesus said unto them, See ye not all these things? verily I say unto you, There shall not be left here one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down.
Read Today's Proverb - Chapter 23

Why Subscribe?
Subscribe Online   Online
Subscribe By Mail   By mail
Contribute
Public Registration

Forum

Zeteo 3:16 with Alf and Alesia Cengia

THE END THE BOOK THE SERIES: J.L. Robb

Ready Reasons - Wendy Wippel

The End The Book Part 6

Faith Soaps and Love

Bible Prophecy News Christian Current Events

Daily Brief Commentary Contributed Help Forums

Omega Letter - Commentary Discussion

The Last Trump
Posted By: JohnBurner
9/26/2016 10:09:31 AM

Reverse

Original Commentary Link
13 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 1 PrayingPraying

Member Comments:
Pete, Another GREAT article. GOD Bless you for your writings. During the past several weeks I have been thinking that the only good thing that would result from Hillary winning is that she may fast-forward the Rapture for those of us yearning for it. God Bless and stay safe. John
Reply # 1 - ReplyTo ID: 13803

Posted By: Greg S/CG -
Date: 9/29/2016 4:05:42 PM
1 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments:

Trump is a Nationalist and Hillary is a Globalist.  Its the main reason Bush Senior came out in support of Hillary, He was definitely a Globalist.  I feel this is what drives most of us into the Trump camp. Its why we can over look all of his failings. Nimrod was the first Globalist and Globalist=bad is in our Christian DNA.  Back in the early 90ties I wasnt saved yet when I heard Bush senior say One world order I felt a shiver. Yea,  I think any person with even a weak spiritual connection to God feels wary around globalism. 

Pete your on the money and on the right track with your writing. Very Good post.

Greg

Reply # 2 - ReplyTo ID: 13799

Posted By: PamelaSwisher -
Date: 9/28/2016 9:07:41 PM
5 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments:

It is like the Brexit vote in Britain. The polls were indicating that the vote would fail by a small margin. But many Brits were keeping their opinions to themselves rather than get lynched for not following the EU party line.

So in the US, even in my conservative area people are afraid to put out Trump signs. But this does not mean that they are for Hillary. I think you are right about the election. But I wouldn't bet on it. If Obama could win twice, Hillary could win once. God will give us the leader we deserve.

Reply # 3 - ReplyTo ID: 13795

Posted By: ShelleyMessenger -
Date: 9/26/2016 11:47:29 AM
11 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments:

Thanks for the interesting commentary, Pete. It is refreshing to read something about the upcoming election without the one sided bias (thinking main stream news media).  We know that this world is a mess; but you were fair in what you wrote.

This scripture comes to mind when I think of who will be the next president.  I vote; but we really aren't the ones who decide.

It is all in His Hands. I am so thankful for that!

Dan 2:20

Daniel answered and said:

“Blessed be the name of God forever and ever,

For wisdom and might are His.

Dan 2:21

And He changes the times and the seasons;

He removes kings and raises up kings;

He gives wisdom to the wise

And knowledge to those who have understanding.

Dan 2:22

He reveals deep and secret things;

He knows what is in the darkness,

And light dwells with Him.

Reply # 4 - ReplyTo ID: 13794

Posted By: Mark Thompson -
Date: 9/26/2016 11:20:25 AM
11 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments: Mr. Garcia Thanks for another great article. I agree with all the points you made. I remember thinking about the 2008 election, that if this man Barack Obama becomes president he will accelerate the process of American decline. Though I know America must decline to a vassal state of the Antichrist, it hurts to see our country run into the ground. Perhaps the Lord may send us a King Josiah for a brief period of revival before the crushing end comes. Thanks again for your article. I always look forward to Mondays and your column. God Bless you.
Reply # 5 - ReplyTo ID: 13793

Posted By: Gracemer -
Date: 9/26/2016 10:57:02 AM
12 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments: Trump's faults were committed as a private citizen. Clinton committed her crimes, and the list is long, as an attorney, a First Lady and as a government official. There is just no comparison. The majority of public servants in both parties are globalists. Trump is not a globalist. That's why his own party hates him and most of America loves him. We know how fast Ms. Clinton will sink our ship if she's elected. As for Trump, we just don't know how he'll do until he takes office (God willing). He can say what he likes about my rear end so long as he builds that wall. I can't take his insults seriously when he sports that hairdo. The man has guts galore and I admire him for it.