Home | Forums | Bible | +Width | Subscribe | Member Login

Sunday, November 19, 2017   4:30:19 PM  

Welcome to The Omega Letter   Daily Briefings Commentary News Room   Contact OL Site Map How Do I?
Testimonials Prophecy Israel Globalism Terror In Defense Around the World War News Witnessing Perspective Commentary

Omega Letter Member Log In

1 Thessalonians  4 : 16
For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
Read Today's Proverb - Chapter 19

Why Subscribe?
Subscribe Online   Online
Subscribe By Mail   By mail
Contribute
Public Registration

Forum

Zeteo 3:16 with Alf and Alesia Cengia

THE END THE BOOK THE SERIES: J.L. Robb

Ready Reasons - Wendy Wippel

The End The Book Part 6

Faith Soaps and Love

Bible Prophecy News Christian Current Events

Daily Brief Commentary Contributed Help Forums

Omega Letter - Commentary Discussion

Everyone Loves Israel
Posted By: DonaldPalmer
9/23/2016 11:51:12 AM

Reverse

Original Commentary Link
6 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 3 PrayingPraying

Member Comments:
Thanks Alf for a great article.
The birth pangs are getting tighter and tighter together and more intense. I am looking up daily.
Come Lord Jesus!
Reply # 1 - ReplyTo ID: 13790

Posted By: Gracemer -
Date: 9/23/2016 11:53:21 AM
7 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 1 PrayingPraying

Comments: Who knows whether your arguments will cause someone enough discomfort (when not engaged in winning a debate) to reevaluate their position? It happens, so please don't give up. Israel is eternally secure in the hands of God but it's going to be a rough road for them. Most of us can see that the stage is set and the world will begin tearing itself up as soon as we are raptured. How much longer will it take before the commencement of conditions described in the seal judgments swing into full force? As awful as things are, it's just a taste of what is to come. If America falls to the globalists in November there will be nothing to delay the rapid world-wide takeover of satanic evil. The U.S does not enjoy the same protections that Israel has. God help us all! Pray for the peace of Jerusalem. Good post.
Reply # 2 - ReplyTo ID: 13791

Posted By: Gracemer -
Date: 9/23/2016 12:13:08 PM
4 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments: I just paid a visit to Steve Quayle's website and found an article about the U.S. breaking international agreements and prodding Russia to war. The U.S. didn't "accidentally" kill those Syrian troops. If anyone watched the Commander in Chief "debate" they would have heard Hillary saying she would take military action against any Russian aggression towards our military forces. Trump just as clearly wants to use diplomacy in dealing with Russia. What if Obama or Clinton or the globalists are successful in enraging Russia? Could that be what causes Russia to mount an attack against Israel? Whatever underhanded methods the left is going to use to maintain power, they'll do it soon. Before the election. Somebody please tell me I'm crazy.
Reply # 3 - ReplyTo ID: 13792

Posted By: RichardMann2016520 -
Date: 9/23/2016 6:22:06 PM
3 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 1 PrayingPraying

Comments: Even the hate towards Israel is a sign that we are getting to the end of this age. It won't be much longer before the Church and the Holy Spirit leave this earth, and the days of Jacobs Trouble starts.