Home | Forums | Bible | +Width | Subscribe | Member Login

Friday, November 24, 2017   7:08:56 PM  

Welcome to The Omega Letter   Daily Briefings Commentary News Room   Contact OL Site Map How Do I?
Testimonials Prophecy Israel Globalism Terror In Defense Around the World War News Witnessing Perspective Commentary

Omega Letter Member Log In

Revelation  1 : 8
I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.
Read Today's Proverb - Chapter 24

Why Subscribe?
Subscribe Online   Online
Subscribe By Mail   By mail
Contribute
Public Registration

Forum

Zeteo 3:16 with Alf and Alesia Cengia

THE END THE BOOK THE SERIES: J.L. Robb

Ready Reasons - Wendy Wippel

The End The Book Part 6

Faith Soaps and Love

Bible Prophecy News Christian Current Events

Daily Brief Commentary Contributed Help Forums

Omega Letter - Commentary Discussion

Beauty and the Beast
Posted By: EllenDudley
8/22/2016 10:34:36 AM

Reverse

Original Commentary Link
40 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 32 PrayingPraying

Member Comments:
Watch out Pete...I believe you really nailed it with this one. Thank you.
Reply # 1 - ReplyTo ID: 13720

Posted By: BobbyeKay -
Date: 9/4/2016 10:29:03 PM
1 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments: WOW! Very good, Pete! I read Dave Hunt's "The Woman Who Rides The Beast" back in the 90's and believed this about RCC throughout these years too. Glad you wrote about this! Have a Blessed Labor Day tomorrow!
Reply # 2 - ReplyTo ID: 13694

Posted By: KevinJackson -
Date: 8/22/2016 11:35:33 PM
9 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments: As usual Pete this was great. I asked a few months ago if you could do 2 a week... You said you could in September. Weeeelllll... September starts in 10 days. To restate my idea... if the great Mr. J.L. Robb could move to Wednesday it would give the the equally great Pete Monday and Thursday. Is this doable to all concerned?

Nobody can replace the still beloved founder Mr. Jack Kinsella. Even the reruns that are posted everyday are still more current than today's newspaper. And the 6 day weeks of articles, WOW!!! Gayle, my dear lady, thank you for lending your husband to us for all those years.

To Pete, Wendy, J.L. and Alf, thank you for the work you do for us each week.

Reply # 3 - ReplyTo ID: 13693

Posted By: MichaelMerola -
Date: 8/22/2016 9:08:48 PM
5 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments: It has been said before, but I truly believe "Mary", or rather whatever entity disguised as "Mary" will be the litchpin for the coagulation of Islam, RCC, the Emerging Church, and anyone else game for a One World Religion. The move to make "her" as an equal "co-redemptrix" actually sends chills down my spine and waves of nausea elsewhere. One can only imagine what Jesus Himself and MARY HERSELF must feel at this abomination.
Reply # 4 - ReplyTo ID: 13692

Posted By: ShelleyB -
Date: 8/22/2016 2:10:50 PM
6 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments: Wow. What divine timing. I have someone, actually two people, one very close to me, that need to read this. I actually had a conversation with one of them this morning.
Thank you so much, Pete. Stay safe - and I will back that with prayers. Please Lord, deliver all your children from evil.
Maranatha!!!
Reply # 5 - ReplyTo ID: 13691

Posted By: Greg S/CG -
Date: 8/22/2016 1:30:45 PM
4 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments: Agree, agree, agree!!

Greg
Reply # 6 - ReplyTo ID: 13690

Posted By: Gracemer -
Date: 8/22/2016 12:25:33 PM
5 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments: I've waited a long time to hear a modern Christian call out the RCC and not pull any punches. Good for you! My copy of "A Woman Rides the Beast" has been read to pieces. It would make a thoughtful gift to any Jewish friends as, by and large, they associate Christianity with the RCC and the atrocities in which it engaged in WWII. About a month ago Hal Lindsey came right out and named Pope Francis the false prophet of the Bible. I was stunned. Francis may be 79 yrs old but he seems to be in pretty good shape. And he'll have the power of Satan to keep him going through the Trib. But I'm open to a successor pope stepping in, even though that might mean a delay of the rapture. Informative article! Congrats on making a few million enemies! May the Lord open their eyes before it's too late.
Reply # 7 - ReplyTo ID: 13689

Posted By: TracyMorand -
Date: 8/22/2016 11:21:05 AM
6 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments: And he hits it out of the park!