Home | Forums | Bible | +Width | Subscribe | Member Login

Thursday, November 23, 2017   9:41:20 AM  

Welcome to The Omega Letter   Daily Briefings Commentary News Room   Contact OL Site Map How Do I?
Testimonials Prophecy Israel Globalism Terror In Defense Around the World War News Witnessing Perspective Commentary

Omega Letter Member Log In

Revelation  13 : 1
And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.
Read Today's Proverb - Chapter 23

Why Subscribe?
Subscribe Online   Online
Subscribe By Mail   By mail
Contribute
Public Registration

Forum

Zeteo 3:16 with Alf and Alesia Cengia

THE END THE BOOK THE SERIES: J.L. Robb

Ready Reasons - Wendy Wippel

The End The Book Part 6

Faith Soaps and Love

Bible Prophecy News Christian Current Events

Daily Brief Commentary Contributed Help Forums

Omega Letter - Commentary Discussion

Jerusalem and Islam
Posted By: Gracemer
7/15/2016 10:50:24 AM

Reverse

Original Commentary Link
37 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 33 PrayingPraying

Member Comments:
There was no Islam until about 610 AD which means their god had nothing to say to them or anyone else for thousands of years after Abraham. And when their god finally spoke, his message was radically different from that of the God of Abraham. So how can any thinking person believe Jews, Christians and Muslims worship the same God? Or that the Palestinians have an eternal claim to Jerusalem? Not too many people actually "think" about this issue. Why are so many governments eager to appease these murderers and hooligans? Do we appease rats and cockroaches with food in the hope they won't proliferate and take over our homes? Or do we call an exterminator. Truly, Satan has darkened the minds of the unbelievers because there's no rational explanation for what's going on. The Almighty is aligning the nations for the final battle. Today is the day after the truck massacre in France and hell will freeze before I appease these monsters of evil.
Reply # 1 - ReplyTo ID: 13631

Posted By: RichardMann2016520 -
Date: 7/16/2016 7:06:59 PM
1 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments: How about the attempted coup in Turkey while this is going on? A warning from God? Could be. I've been waiting to see if the UN get together has been disrupted.
Reply # 2 - ReplyTo ID: 13630

Posted By: ShelleyB -
Date: 7/16/2016 11:28:44 AM
1 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments: BTW, great analogy on the cockroaches, Gracemer! Love it!
Reply # 3 - ReplyTo ID: 13629

Posted By: ShelleyB -
Date: 7/16/2016 11:26:31 AM
2 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 2 PrayingPraying

Comments: Great article, Alf. Is it just coincidence that the coup uprising happened at this time, with the UNESCO meeting coming up? Me thinks not. Also, is it coincidence that this is UNESCO's 40th annual meeting? 40 is God's number for judgement. Me thinks not on this one either.
"It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God."
Heb. 10:31.
Whoever sees this, if you would pray for relatives holed up in Istanbul right now, it would be greatly appreciated. They are supposed to fly out Tuesday. Don't know when this evil meeting is set for, but pray they will get out safely. Thank you and God Bless!
Reply # 4 - ReplyTo ID: 13628

Posted By: BobbyeKay -
Date: 7/16/2016 2:01:51 AM
36 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 35 PrayingPraying

Comments:

Totally agree, Gracemer!  It is painful to watch pure evil on display with the taking of innocent lives in these blatant massacres.  I feel God is allowing people a chance to be shocked enough to react by seeing their need for salvation in Christ Jesus.  I surely hope so.  satan is overplaying his hand and many are waking up to The Truth.   Time is growing shorter for satan to destroy and he is stepping up his game.    I AM READY to go Home for the Wedding Feast Jesus has prepared!  Halleluiah!