Home | Forums | Bible | +Width | Subscribe | Member Login

Friday, November 24, 2017   6:51:53 PM  

Welcome to The Omega Letter   Daily Briefings Commentary News Room   Contact OL Site Map How Do I?
Testimonials Prophecy Israel Globalism Terror In Defense Around the World War News Witnessing Perspective Commentary

Omega Letter Member Log In

Revelation  13 : 1
And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.
Read Today's Proverb - Chapter 24

Why Subscribe?
Subscribe Online   Online
Subscribe By Mail   By mail
Contribute
Public Registration

Forum

Zeteo 3:16 with Alf and Alesia Cengia

THE END THE BOOK THE SERIES: J.L. Robb

Ready Reasons - Wendy Wippel

The End The Book Part 6

Faith Soaps and Love

Bible Prophecy News Christian Current Events

Daily Brief Commentary Contributed Help Forums

Omega Letter - Commentary Discussion

Why Does Islam Deride Christians and Jews?
Posted By: TrudyBooker
6/9/2016 10:55:59 AM

Reverse

Original Commentary Link
35 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 32 PrayingPraying

Member Comments:
This was a good one, Jerry. It did make my skin crawl though! How evil things have become. I know there has always been evil, but in these last days it is exploding!!!
Keep up the good work!!!!
Reply # 1 - ReplyTo ID: 13544

Posted By: Carolee -
Date: 6/9/2016 11:05:12 AM
1 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments:

Amen and Maranatha!!!

Reply # 2 - ReplyTo ID: 13545

Posted By: Gracemer -
Date: 6/9/2016 1:01:04 PM
5 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments: Very good article. Before I decide that the weird weather is God's judgment, I'd like the governments of the world to explain why they're spraying those chem trails all over the planet.
Reply # 3 - ReplyTo ID: 13546

Posted By: TerryReed -
Date: 6/9/2016 2:05:12 PM
2 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 1 PrayingPraying

Comments: Our world is in a sad state of affairs. May God grant us the courage to continue standing for the truth even when we stand alone. Our nation has fallen so far, but we seem to be just keeping pace with the rest of the world that is in the same state of decline. May He grant us the grace to faithfully proclaim His Word to a lost and dying world while we may still do so freely.
Reply # 4 - ReplyTo ID: 13547

Posted By: MichaelMerola -
Date: 6/9/2016 9:45:14 PM
2 Shout AMEN!Amen ~ 3 PrayingPraying

Comments: Wait just a minute...these 7th Century inbred bastards want to judge ANYONE ELSE while they do the things they do?????? Sorry Mr. Jerry, but in spite of all the sympathy and kindness and Christian charity and love and anything else anyone else wants to throw in regarding what we as loving Christians are supposed to be, I can honestly see NO OTHER WAY of dealing with this vermin other that complete and total eradication of the BULK of them. THERE IS NO HOPE OF SALVATION FOR THEM (and PLEASE, don't no one posit the Apostle Paul as one who changed), they don't want to change, and they will not stop until THEY THEMSELVES are stopped, put down, or any other term one wants to use. Sorry to sound so ornery, but somehow, I don't think that if we ask them "pretty please with suger on it" will they stop until they are dead. Period. I guess that probably doesn't sound like I think it should, but that is precisely the way I believe. Vermin are gonna be vermin no matter how you portray them.
Reply # 5 - ReplyTo ID: 13548

Posted By: Gracemer -
Date: 6/9/2016 11:55:44 PM

Comments: It looks like God agrees with you Michael. Meanwhile, I have been hearing that many of them are turning to Jesus.

Ezekiel 38:21-23

And I will call for a sword against him throughout all my mountains, saith the Lord GOD: every man's sword shall be against his brother.

And I will plead against him with pestilence and with blood; and I will rain upon him, and upon his bands, and upon the many people that are with him, an overflowing rain, and great hailstones, fire, and brimstone.

Thus will I magnify myself, and sanctify myself; and I will be known in the eyes of many nations, and they shall know that I am the LORD.
Reply # 6 - ReplyTo ID: 13549

Posted By: JLRobb -
Date: 6/10/2016 9:04:13 AM
Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments:

Thanks Trudy. It is sad, and terrifying. Not sure why our government is so obsessed with bringing it here.

Reply # 7 - ReplyTo ID: 13550

Date: 6/10/2016 9:06:42 AM
Shout AMEN!Amen ~ PrayingPraying

Comments:

I agree Terry, and as far as our country has fallen morally, we are only catching up with Europe.

Reply # 8 - ReplyTo ID: 13551

Date: 6/10/2016 9:20:03 AM

Comments:

It is sad what deception has come upon the world, but I think the apostasy from God actually started shortly after the execution of Jesus when the earlyiest churches began to drift away from his teachings. It is sad but true. We've been falling since, but now it seems we are in a freefall. 

I do know some loving Muslims, but they are loving because they do not follow many of the tenets of their religion, like we do not follow many tenets of the Old Testament and Reform Jews also.

I look at Islam as a deception by the devil, and this particular deception started with Muhammad. I am pretty sure he did not know this, though there are the Satanic Verses deleted from the Quran.

How do you get rid of a metastasized cancer? It takes something drastic. The West is not willing to do anything drastic, but Islam is. It is an unfortunate situation that mankind has brought on ourselves.